El3m3nt

The Elder Scrolls

cresius is always in his mine, cause is his house as well as his mine. also take a look at this link (it is to UESP, which is actually pretty for TeS players) -

No, he isn't. The quest, when tracked, is leading me to Caerellius House. There is no one in the mine entrance.

Since this quest is on a DLC I don't have, I don't want to look into it due to spoiler reasons, but here's a link to the quest on the official wiki. If nothing helps you on there, the only true way to help with your quest is using the console commands or simply re-loading a save and doing part, if not all of the quest again.

No, he isn't. The quest, when tracked, is leading me to Caerellius House. There is no one in the mine entrance.

Did you try waiting until about 12:00pm game time?

Did you try waiting until about 12:00pm game time?

Well that worked... they lock their doors during the night. Duh! Wow, that totally didn't occur to me. Thanks! xd.png

So the last scale test for Elder Scrolls Online starts tomorrow, anyone here on the forums participating? I'll be playing in the Aldmeri Dominion faction during the test. ^^

Edited by Aquaelie

So I'm playing Skyrim again (took a break for Lightning Returns) and I'm working my way through the Thieves Guild quests.

Is it possible to go through the 'trials' again where you return the skeleton kiey? I want to go back to the shadow/light place to level my Restoration when I'm done.

So I'm playing Skyrim again (took a break for Lightning Returns) and I'm working my way through the Thieves Guild quests.

Is it possible to go through the 'trials' again where you return the skeleton kiey? I want to go back to the shadow/light place to level my Restoration when I'm done.

You should be able to, I'm still doing the quest myself.

Good good happy.gif

I totally haven't been doing any magic at all (I'm level 31). I've mostly been using my bow to take down all enemies via stealth. There are so many skills I have been neglecting to level D:

Get enchanting to 100 and it makes the rest of your skills easier because of the enchantments you can make. I made some to make destruction cost nothing and I've done it with other magic just for the sake of leveling them up.

What's an easy way to level enchanting?

Another question. I'm nearly finished with the Thieves Guild and hoping to start the Companions next (installing Dawnguard before hand). However, I wonder if I should go and visit the Greybeards first (not been up there yet). How far can I go with the 'main' quest before I risk screwing up the Civil War plot? I understand there is a trophy you can miss if you go too far?

I don't think there is but if you don't complete the war with either side you can get a peace conference with the greybeards. Enchanting is easiest to level up by getting high value enchantments like fortify sneak and paralyze and enchanting any item you can with them. Soul gems can be obtained from hidden chests in dawnstar, markarth, and solitude plus areas with lots of mages. The trophy thing about the civil war you should just look up the trophies relating to it to check but I don't think the peaces conference messes up the civil war trophies.

What's an easy way to level enchanting?

Another question. I'm nearly finished with the Thieves Guild and hoping to start the Companions next (installing Dawnguard before hand). However, I wonder if I should go and visit the Greybeards first (not been up there yet). How far can I go with the 'main' quest before I risk screwing up the Civil War plot? I understand there is a trophy you can miss if you go too far?

There's a trophy you can get by giving the crown to the opposite leader from the one you originally joined the War with.

So, since I originally joined the Imperials, I betrayed them and gave the Stormcloaks the crown and got the trophy I think you're talking about. You can only do that during the quest where you actually have the crown though. And it also changes your allegiance to the side you gave the crown to.

I'm a little confused.

Should I beat the main quests first and then start the civil war storyline or vice versa?

Doesn't matter. I haven't head of that trophy but if that is all you have to do then it won't matter.

I'm a little confused.

Should I beat the main quests first and then start the civil war storyline or vice versa?

I completed the main quest and then did the civil war?? so yes you can do the peace treaty then when you want to, you can join a side........ even after you beat alduin at sovingarde......

If you want that trophy from the sound if it join the side you want to lose and then give the crown to the ones you want to win (I recommend the imperials winning).

Participating in the war is a great way to gain thousands of arrows. Literally.

One time I put about 200 iron arrows in my house (Because I was cleaning out my inventory) and then saved my game. When I came back the game glitched and gave me about 2,000 arrows instead ... since then I haven't had any trouble upping my archery skill xd.png

I know one of my characters had over 2000 steel. Another great way is to get dawngaurd and then bring a follower to carry anything that can be made into dwarven ingots and make a ton of those into a ton of arrows. I had over 1500 for a character.

Dark Brotherhooding at the moment. Just killed Maro Jr. I also walked out of the wedding wearing the bride's dress. No one batted an eyelid xd.png

Does provoking someone into attacking you count against you in anyway? I just find it the easiest way to kill someone without getting a bounty.

Dark Brotherhooding at the moment. Just killed Maro Jr. I also walked out of the wedding wearing the bride's dress. No one batted an eyelid xd.png

Does provoking someone into attacking you count against you in anyway? I just find it the easiest way to kill someone without getting a bounty.

I use that when they are in public so no it shouldn't unless there is a bonus for a specific cause of death.