El3m3nt

The Elder Scrolls

Ebay is where I found both of them. Amazon has them too, but Ebay tends to be cheaper, from what I've seen in the past. If you're getting Redguard you're going to want a copy with the original manual/guidebook thing - it's not just a manual, but it's a lorebook too. It contains a comic (which is available on the ES website for free now), and also a version of the Pocket Guide to the Empire with some rarer lore (i.e. the only known official art of a Sload).

Edited by Dawnwing

This is just a random interest thing, but which is your least favourite city in Skyrim? Mine's Markarth. Between The Taste of Death and two Forsworn Quests I just want to burn the entire place down.

Mine is Dragon Bridge. I have no idea why buy i just want to kill everyone in that town. I usually save their murders until I have enough money to pay for my justified execution of most of the town.

Aren't the guards there a bunch of thieves? I think I remember something about them refusing to pay at the inn.

I am waiting to get a screwdriver and 4gb of ram for my laptop so then my hot hot hot (tobuscus ref) character on the pc can continue, and I can add more mods to it :3

I absolutely love Skyrim. I'm a fan of heavy modding, too, but the mods I use are all geared towards increasing realism. What kind of mods do you guys tend to download? If any?

On the subject of my least favorite city: I don't like Markarth either. I don't know why, something about the way everyone is just passively rude to you. Especially if you're an elf ;-;

I just returned to Skyrim after an absence of about 9-10 months. Installed a few visual mods. I usually don't care to download mods that change gameplay. I dunno why, I just don't. I used to never download mods, but then I got a new computer that could actually run the game at a good framerate. I had to put an FPS limiter on so the physics don't freak out when I get >60 fps.

I absolutely love Skyrim. I'm a fan of heavy modding, too, but the mods I use are all geared towards increasing realism. What kind of mods do you guys tend to download? If any?

On the subject of my least favorite city: I don't like Markarth either. I don't know why, something about the way everyone is just passively rude to you. Especially if you're an elf ;-;

What mods do you use?

Also Markarth is one of my favourite cities. I love how it's built. ._. I've never actually noticed people being rude, and I'm an Argonian. Maybe I'm just being oblivious.

Whi is the best follower for a thief/assassin character? I won't want them all the time, just until I have a house to store my spoils and can open most locks on my own.

@Ali'i Makani Pahili

Mostly I use different immersive armors and weapons, some texture updates, SkyUI (a staple mod, I swear), and Hunterborn (I make a LOT of Bosmers tongue.gif ). And I dunno man, people in Markarth are always just like..."Keep to yourself, ELF." Like they'd just rather I be elsewhere.

@Fortune86

I like the dunmer woman in the Drunken Huntsman. I always forget her name, but she works well for me smile.gif Faendal is good in general early on - or so I'm told. I don't usually use followers because they always seem to give me away when I'm sneaking up on people :/

Oh Jenassa? I had forgotten about her. Yeah she is pretty cool.

Which (buildable) house is it that's pretty close to a giant camp? It's the only one I want to bother with because I want my own garden for alchemy and a quick way to level light armor.

That's Heljarchen Hall, in The Pale, northeast of Whiterun. Lakeview Manor is the one in Falkreath Hold south of Riverwood, and Windstad Manor is in Hjaalmarch near marshes.

I had to look up the other two names. I've built them all, but Heljarchen is my favorite, so that's the only one I remember. xd.png

I've just ordered the Dark Brotherhood hoodie from the Bethesda store. They've got a sale this weekend: 20% off and free US shipping for orders of $35 or more. Also, the Hero's Guides to the Elder Scrolls Online (a set of 3 lorebooks) is on sale for $60 instead of $100.

Edited by Dawnwing

OMG I love that hoodie! I have no money though D:

Went to Dawnstar this morning (was planning on raiding the secret chest for iron ore/ingots) when a Blood Dragon attacked. I managed to kill it okay, but when the locals all rushed over to look I noticed something very odd about one of them. Gjak was swimming up the road. I ran down to meet him and watched him 'paddle' the entire way to the dragon bones. Even when he got there he was floating in mid-air like he was just keeping afloat.

OMG I love that hoodie! I have no money though D:

Went to Dawnstar this morning (was planning on raiding the secret chest for iron ore/ingots) when a Blood Dragon attacked. I managed to kill it okay, but when the locals all rushed over to look I noticed something very odd about one of them. Gjak was swimming up the road. I ran down to meet him and watched him 'paddle' the entire way to the dragon bones. Even when he got there he was floating in mid-air like he was just keeping afloat.

Wish you had that on video. xd.png

So do I.

I really wish the PS3/Vita had a 'record' function. There are so many things I'd tape.

Why do Housecarls never sleep? All Lydia did was sit and drink her liver away and now that I have Iona all she does is eat bread and sneak into my bedroom when I'm sleeping.

Why do Housecarls never sleep? All Lydia did was sit and drink her liver away and now that I have Iona all she does is eat bread and sneak into my bedroom when I'm sleeping.

I've tried locking Lydia out.

That woman cannot take a hint.

I might make Lydia the steward at my Heartfire house. Then at least when I use her to buy wood I can pretent she is actually getting out of the house.

So I downloaded an unofficial DLC made by modders and I have to say, it just looks so beautiful [1] [2].

These people have some serious talent. For anyone wondering, the mod is called "Moonpath to Elsweyr" and follows a story about travelling Khajiit traders.

I kind of regret my choice in spouse. I know you can only one per game, but if I was to *ahem* 'divorce' Ghorbash, what happens to the body? I've never killed a follower/house person before (at least on purpose).

So I downloaded an unofficial DLC made by modders and I have to say, it just looks so beautiful [1] [2].

These people have some serious talent. For anyone wondering, the mod is called "Moonpath to Elsweyr" and follows a story about travelling Khajiit traders.

I tried that mod a while back but I couldn't tolerate the voice acting and the wonky models of some of the new creatures. Voice acting is really a make-it-or-break-it thing for me when it comes to user-created Skyrim content.

I am going to try and get eso in pisical form, but my laptop has no disc drive, can I redeem it online you can do with WoW?