El3m3nt

The Elder Scrolls

Yeah, I saw that. If that's it then I won't be able to become Thane because Lod, Runil, Hert and Mathies are all dead. =\

Oooops.

I went after all the houses before I started the Dark Brotherhood.

Is there a beggar in Falkreath? Giving them a coin counts I think.

I haven't seen any, it's a tiny little town. If I'd known this could happen, then I would have done the Thane stuff right away. >_< Ah well, now I know for my next character ... .__.

EDIT: Great. Now I find out I can't do the 'Ill Met by Moonlight' quest because Matheis is the questgiver for that one. I really wanted the Uncursed Ring of Hircine. >_<

Edited by Raikielia

I've already helped the Stormcloaks take over Whiterun and betrayed the Jarl. Can I still get a house in there?

Yeah, I saw that. If that's it then I won't be able to become Thane because Lod, Runil, Hert and Mathies are all dead. =\

It does say dropping things to give to people will could so just try that.

I've already helped the Stormcloaks take over Whiterun and betrayed the Jarl. Can I still get a house in there?

Yea just talk to the new jarl and he will say so then talk to his steward.

Edited by thomasgold19

Try dropping armor in front of guards? Or gemstones?

I wouldn't do it in front of guards they usually yell at you for that stuff.

Try it close to people?

I started skyrim over on a lower difficulty and I'm running around killing people unarmed. Its pretty fun.

I've given up trying to get it to work. After I get the 100,000 gold achievement I'm just gonna start a new game.

Ash spawn are evil... but the one Dragon Priest Zarkathis or whatever.... he's even worse... stupid lightning spells that kill things...

Why couldn't we just get the 10 Draugr Deathlords that were following me to gang up on him? No game? K. I'll just die. Repeatedly. Forever. Since I'm not allowed to hide and snipe him with my bow...

and whacking with my sword works, but doesn't. Lightning is evil. The High Seeker is also evil. Grrrrhhhhaaa.....

I could just summon a flaming familiar constantly... worked with the eventually 12 deathlords that trapped me... took forever.... but I didn't die or get shot into the ceiling a zillion times. Silly combustable exploding wolf of doom... you draw attention smile.gif good wolfy....

now if only you did massive amounts of damage to a very rude boss in a crypt.

Ash spawn are evil... but the one Dragon Priest Zarkathis or whatever.... he's even worse... stupid lightning spells that kill things...

Why couldn't we just get the 10 Draugr Deathlords that were following me to gang up on him? No game? K. I'll just die. Repeatedly. Forever. Since I'm not allowed to hide and snipe him with my bow...

and whacking with my sword works, but doesn't. Lightning is evil. The High Seeker is also evil. Grrrrhhhhaaa.....

I could just summon a flaming familiar constantly... worked with the eventually 12 deathlords that trapped me... took forever.... but I didn't die or get shot into the ceiling a zillion times. Silly combustable exploding wolf of doom... you draw attention smile.gif good wolfy....

now if only you did massive amounts of damage to a very rude boss in a crypt.

Wow I killed him easy at like level 17? Easy-ish. I had to use a lot of potions, and I found that using the Bloodskall Blade (since you find it earlier in that dungeon) for range attacks worked best. I was doing the mine quest in Raven Rock and stumbled on him. I haven't even started the Dragon Priest questline yet. xd.png Though I have my difficulty set at extremely easy for just that reason -- I tend to end up doing very high level quests and dying.

Even on Legendary difficulty was this game to easy for me, once you get your skills up some good armor and nice enchants on it you are almost good like. At the end the only opponent that was kind of a match was a giant with his supper punch and kick, magic was a joke to me as i had 100 resistance, but took me days to get good enough enchanting potions to give good numbers on enchant.

I haven't really done any proper smithing or enchanting. I'm just working on getting my warrior skills to 100. Still have heavy armour, one handed and two handed to go.

My problem is, I used to literally be unstopable once I hit lvl 68. By that time I was barely leveling up, due to me having everything I used regularly on lvl 100. Which was about the time I noticed there was a "legendary" option...

I went through, without knowing what that did (I like figuring out what things do on my own instead of looking it up... and saw no mention of it anywhere in the game) and made all my lvl 100 skills legendary.

To my surprise, everything was reset. Except the skills I barely used which were somewhere in range of lvl 5 to lvl 16...

Immedietly after that, my character has been dying left and right. I am now lvl 76 and still have trouble doing much. I find I am a much better archer than I am warrior with a one handed weapon. I used to be imensely great at both and also many types of magic...

My frost resistance was at 100% (due to Nord and Nightingale armour) and fire couldn't touch me even though didn't resist it....

now? Fire kills me. From dragons at least. I always oddly had some trouble with Ancient dragons... Revered dragons were fine. Up till then. Now revered dragons I can kill, but if they breathe fire... I have to hide. And fast.

All my most used armour is legendary upgraded, weapons too. Enchantments are ranging from 90% to 100% whatever on most of them... yet, I've moved back to the Nightingale armour thanks to my death-sentence I had given. When I'd put on my legendary dragonscale armour I'd die quicker for some reason...

So yeah, that's my problem. I wish I hadn't done it... but going back hadn't been an option anyway as my saves had important things I'd rather not go through again... so I'm making due where I can.

I just wish I could go back to being untouchable and run through legendary difficulty with no problem :/

Aw man thah sucks D:

I'm hoping to get all my skills to 100 and then legendary one of the faster leveling ones to get enough perks for my favourite skills.

To be honest I'm not too found of the point system. I'd much prefer to just automatically learn perks as I leveled the skills up.

My Sneak, Archery and Lockpicking(in that order) are always the first skills that skyrocket. I sneak everywhere and I love sniping with a bow. I finally started Pickpocketing and I really love that. I leveled up 3 or 4 times JUST pickpocketing. cx Recently I started getting my two-handed(thanks to Wuuthrad(I LOVE that ax!)), one-handed and heavy armor(all thanks to the Ebony Armor/Ax/Sword. Ebony items rock. cx) I've been trying to get my Smithing up so I can get the Arcane Blacksmith and Ebony Smithing so I can upgrade my Ebony Bow and armor again. Smithing sucks though.

Aw man thah sucks D:

I'm hoping to get all my skills to 100 and then legendary one of the faster leveling ones to get enough perks for my favourite skills.

To be honest I'm not too found of the point system. I'd much prefer to just automatically learn perks as I leveled the skills up.

For that get 100 enchanting then enchant a helmet, chest piece, ring and necklace with reduce alteration costs by 25%. Equip the items and cast detect life in the middle of whiterun and set something to hold down your cast spell buttons and you will level alteration easy when you can legendary and get back up with no issue and you will get skills for the things you want.

Dragonhatchling I haven't played on legendary much except when I started a brand new character on it and I have to say it is pretty hard with low skills. I recommend getting high smithing and enchanting fast and create some armor that fortifies health and whatever weapon type you use the most and upgrade it a lot. Alchemy might help you but I wouldn't know because I have never got it past 30.

With alchemy on 100 you can create more powerful potions for enchanting and smithing, so you can have even more powerful stuff.

@ thomasgold: I do plan on doing something like that eventually, just grinding up my other skills at the moment.

I currently have Alchemy, Light Armor, Lockpicking, Pickpocket, Sneak, Speech, Archery, Block, Heavy Armor, One-handed & Smithing at level 100. Two-handed is at 85 but I'm hoping to max that tonight. Apart from Restoration, which is 50 something, all of my magic skills are in their twenties.

My 'brilliant plan' is to finish with the Warrior skills, switch to the Mage Stone, don some semi-decent mage garb and enroll in Winterhold College. I'm hoping it will be a bit like a Hogwarts type experience o3o

@ Raikielia: I agree with you, Sneak was the first skill I maxed. I love my bow and can one shot most enemies with it, save for Mammoths and Dragons. I've killed most bosses before they even knew I was there xd.png

my save was deleted...... all that hard work........... what happened was that i tried to delete my GT and i accendently pressed and items.... lucky i stopped it as sson as it happened

I need to go on another Skyrim binge. Should do it tonight, actually. Skyrim awaaaay

I have a flash drive I back every skyrim character up on and then I unplug it when i start a new one. The flash drive has all DLCs downloaded onto it so I can play the saves on it with no issue.

My new skyrim character is level 18 I think.