El3m3nt

The Elder Scrolls

How often do mines restock or whatever? I can live with making the nails and stuff. It's just the fiddly things like goat horns.

It takes at least 3 days to a week in-game without going to that location.

and that is my rough estimate.

How often do mines restock or whatever? I can live with making the nails and stuff. It's just the fiddly things like goat horns. Mines I believe are a month in game.

Buy the goat horns from general stores and check in the hidden chest in dawnstar.

Thanks for your replies peeps.

I may be taking a short break from Skyrim for a bit once I have beaten this next quest (gotta find a star of some goddess or something). Skyrim is just so big I never know what I should do next xd.png Will beat Lightning Returns and then come back.

One thing I do know is that I look awfully snazzy in my thieves guild armor o3o

That's my final plan (I'm going for the platinum), but I'm such a perfectionist I like to beat/get everything.

Is there any way to give my adopted daughter (Lucia) some shoes? She's running around barefoot everywhere.

there is a glitch(dont know if has been patched) that allows you to get both ring of hurccine and that skin pelt armor thing from the werewolf daedric quest.

btw Hurccine is my fav daedra :3

I have been following online guides to make sure I get the daedric artifacts (I've heard chosing the wrong option can sometimes make you lose one), so hopefully I will get enough for the trophy even if I don't get both the ring and the hide.

apparently if you get both hide and ring (through glitching of course) it counts towards the throphy/achievement.

Coolbeans happy.gif

I'm running a few mini-quests for the Thieves' Guild. I got caught stealing a necklace in Riften (I swear that guard teleported out of nowhere). I managed to TG bribe my way out of it, but will I have that option again? Or is it a one time deal?

i think it reset's after a couple of days, or you can do it once per hold (which i think is the once per hold).

Ah okay. In that case I will have to be more careful in future.

Honestly. You wait for ages for someone to walk around a corner or turn their back and the second they do someone else arrives xd.png

I know once you restore it to its former glory you can bribe them by paying half the bounty to clear your bounty.

Interesting o3o

That'll come in useful for the '1000 gold bounty in every hold' trophy. I plan on spending as little gold as possible xd.png

Is there anywhere in particular where you really need a follower? I dumped my last one before joining the Guild and I'm having just as much fun without one. I don't really pick up anything too heavy unless I know I'll get a good price for it, so weight isn't an issue (at the moment).

Yeah but people don't respawn in this game do they? I'm worried about killing someone I will need later.

Guards respawn so just kill them and follow the person into an area with no one. I know guards respawn because I kill all the guards in a town for fun sometimes. As for followers I bring only the ones that can never die with me because I like invincible pack mules and distractions. When you switch from heavy to light armor at level 57ish on master distractions are very useful.

Deekuthus the aragonian, Mjol the Lioness, Serana, Frea, Dark Brotherhood Initiate, Cicero. Those are rough spellings and the ones I know of but deekuthus has a glitch with getting him.

Yeah but people don't respawn in this game do they? I'm worried about killing someone I will need later.

then do all the quests you can do before you start the dark brotherhood questline

then do all the quests you can do before you start the dark brotherhood questline

Actually people you I'll need for later quests are set as essential and can't be killed ever or until said quest is completed. I have done the dark brotherhood quest line and I haven't killed anyone I needed and I'm pretty sure they designed it that way.

No it is for the dark brotherhood. The rest of the quests she is in are are minor quests or she and a minor role.