El3m3nt

The Elder Scrolls

I'm cheating in leveling up. I have clothes that make alteration cost nothing so I am standing in the middle of whiterun casting detect life in both hands with my controller rubber banded so the triggers are held down. I am leveling up my alteration and legendarying it like this and getting easy levels.

How did I not see this thread? I LOVE the Elder Scrolls games, Skyrim especially. xP I've played Morrowind and Oblivion otherwise, but haven't gotten to the end of the main quest of Morrowind; the other two I have.

Also in Skyrim I have no idea which side of the civil war I'm on. xP My character's neutral. "I don't care, Imperial or Stormcloak, I just wanna dungeon-dive!"

I have only played Skyrim. I have a rather cold Dunmer named Pallashone (spellsword), an Altmer whose carefully constructed name somehow defaulted to "Prisoner" (therefore, I've decided she has a penchant for dramatic flare- she is also a thief); and a Khajiit named Catwoman. xd.png

Join the stormcloaks, pal. LONG LIVE ULFRIC STORMCLOAK!

DEATH TO THE EMPIRE!

this what the thalmor want, for skyrim to tear each other apart so then they can easily defeat the imperials and enslave all of huminty.........

did i really just say that ?

I'm with the Imperials all the way, to be honest. The Stormcloaks are racist, stubborn and territorial and need to get a grip, lol.

Their loss, anyway. The Imperials, however, gained a powerful Argonian Vampire Lord, Aarlokar. Though he'd rather not fight in the pointless war, he'd still kill anyone who gets in his way, Stormcloak or Imperial.

stormcloacks are racist.

Damn thalmor, the elves were okay till they started wars with the other races :/

Well, most other races. Argonians are just "hey, can you leave us alone?? :'D"

Don't forget they invaded the dark elves' homeland.

Hehe, I joined the Stormcloaks because they're racist... just to prove that other races are just as good as they are (I'm Kajiit). Plus, it's fun playing as a rebel.

@Thorn- There is a way to open up the customization menu so you can change your Altmer's name if you'd like. I don't remember how, exactly, but it's a simple command that shouldn't be too hard to find on Google.

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

Don't forget they invaded the dark elves' homeland.

And that was after the Dunmer had taken thousands of Argonian slaves and dragged them -in chains- through Morrowind. They invaded them for good reason.

Also the console command for doing that is showracemenu

Edited by Tazzay

I killed the Ebony Warrior.

How hard is he? I have the quest for him but never did it yet.

He is okay if you have potions and a follower to use as a distraction.

Serena is my follower on the char I can challenge him on.

The Ebony warrior was easy for me. Set him on fire, then used Harkon's sword until he died.

I never really travel with followers, they get in my character's way a lot and spoil his sneaking efforts.

Bwahahahaha i finally got all Skyrim achievements, it may have took since early 2013 to now but i did it......... next is oblivion :/

Bwahahahaha i finally got all Skyrim achievements, it may have took since early 2013 to now but i did it......... next is oblivion :/

That is the easy one just follow the quests.

Tazzay I don't sneak much and I like pack mules so my item collection can grow. I personally play on master so I also like the distractions for when dragons and other fire related things attack me because I'm a vampire lord.

Edited by thomasgold19

My character is a vampire lord too, although I don't play on master, since sometimes I play Skyrim just to walk around and do things other than killing.

Having the "Dovahkiin Relaxes" mod has its perks when you want to relax.

I know, my friend plays her Skyrim on ps3.

I other news, a dragon I was fighting glitched out when I shouted at it. I used fire breath shout and.... it disappeared into the ground. Needless to say I was thoroughly confused for a good 5 minutes, and it continued to roar and breathe fire when it was in the ground.

Okay I need some help with the quest the Final Descent (the one in the mine in Raven Rock). I finished the quest and killed the Dragon Priest but after returning to Raven Rock, the guy I have to turn in the quest to (Crescius) is in his house and the door is locked. Every time I try to pick the lock, like eight guards swarm me and kill me. Is there a key somewhere or perhaps another entrance to the house?