El3m3nt

The Elder Scrolls

Tired of having to climb mountains on foot? Finding yourself winding around those pesky lumps of rock? Just use Shadowmere. Nicknamed, in my family, Suction-cup horse. Cut down so much of the travelling time in Dragonborn.

Tired of having to climb mountains on foot? Finding yourself winding around those pesky lumps of rock? Just use Shadowmere. Nicknamed, in my family, Suction-cup horse. Cut down so much of the travelling time in Dragonborn.

Haha you made me laugh really hard on that, because it is so true. I prefer to use Arvak because I put Shadowmere in bad situations, I'm afraid to lose him so he is resting outside Riften.

Haha you made me laugh really hard on that, because it is so true. I prefer to use Arvak because I put Shadowmere in bad situations, I'm afraid to lose him so he is resting outside Riften.

I lost my Shadomere once I got Arvak. I'll look for him eventually.

Edited by thomasgold19

I lost my Shadomere once I got Arvak. I'll look for him eventually.

I lost him on my Khajiit but my Nord girl has her in Riften luckily. Horse gets into so much trouble sometimes.

I tend to not use horses much, I like gathering ingredients too much and they die so easily(with the exception of Shadowmere, but she simply MUST throw herself in the middle of combat, even when I don't want her to). Seriously, just two hits from a sabre cat killed one once, which naturally wasn't even long enough to dismount(before Dawnguard and the ability to fight from horseback). If I do use a horse, I use Arvak because he can be killed with no consequence.

I tend to not use horses much, I like gathering ingredients too much and they die so easily(with the exception of Shadowmere, but she simply MUST throw herself in the middle of combat, even when I don't want her to). Seriously, just two hits from a sabre cat killed one once, which naturally wasn't even long enough to dismount(before Dawnguard and the ability to fight from horseback). If I do use a horse, I use Arvak because he can be killed with no consequence.

The same, too afraid to lose Shadowmere. Arvak is a simple summon and that is that. I remember getting skyrim at first and becoming so excited to get a horse. Then, of course, it was killed easily. Learned my lesson fast.

The same, too afraid to lose Shadowmere. Arvak is a simple summon and that is that. I remember getting skyrim at first and becoming so excited to get a horse. Then, of course, it was killed easily. Learned my lesson fast.

Yeah, once I bought a horse in Markarth, ran a little ways down the road and got ambushed by Forsworn. Needless to say the horse didn't make it, and I had barely even had it five minutes.

Yeah, once I bought a horse in Markarth, ran a little ways down the road and got ambushed by Forsworn. Needless to say the horse didn't make it, and I had barely even had it five minutes.

Good ole 'durable' Skyrim horses.

I make mine durable until i get arvak or shadowmere. I just dismount away from enemies or do horseback killing.

I use Convenient horses for that!, The first time I played however, I was attacked by a Mud Crab, that killed my horse, seriously?

I managed to get into the Elder Scrolls Online beta, it's interesting - Has an odd feel do it. But still highly entertaining.

It took me a while to attack on horseback, I think it's because of the late downloading of my DLC's. So I lost a few horses until i became smart when riding.

on skyrim, attacking things is easy on horse back, but killing on horse back......i hate how you have to turn around and around and around..........it took me 4 minutes to kill a bear.....mind you i sent it flying (glitch).......

Shadowmere is immortal, he/she (Which one is it? In Oblivion Shadowmere was a girl, in Skyrim its a he O.o) cannot die. I have lost it, though. Hehhe, gotta love dem summoning commands.

I thought of Shadowmere as a she but hey it works either way. I think Astrid did say thought "He's one of us." But I'm still prone to calling Shadowmere a her.

I think summoning arkvak has kinda boosted my conjuration, maybe i don't know, all I know is he is the only thing I ever summon haha.

My stupid skyrim is acting up. I can load it because it just sits on the loading screen for ever( i give up after 15 minutes) I am trying reinstalling everything and hoping that fixes it but I don't think it will.

My stupid skyrim is acting up. I can load it because it just sits on the loading screen for ever( i give up after 15 minutes) I am trying reinstalling everything and hoping that fixes it but I don't think it will.

if this is for the xbox, i had the same thing, damn disc had a ring scratch, went down to the nearest gameshop and got it cleaned (by thing that takes layers off of it)..........................

if this is for the xbox, i had the same thing, damn disc had a ring scratch, went down to the nearest gameshop and got it cleaned (by thing that takes layers off of it)..........................

You can also cleans discs up with toothpaste, just so you know. Use a clean finger to rub toothpase over the scratches, wash off under running water, and gently pat dry.

You can also cleans discs up with toothpaste, just so you know. Use a clean finger to rub toothpase over the scratches, wash off under running water, and gently pat dry.

If it doesn't work I might have to try this. I really hope all the redownloading will work.

Well it turns out my save is broken and I deleted all the ones before it. So I have to either restart or hope for a miracle to get it fixed. I am at 71 so it is going to suck restart and get my light armor, heavy armor, enchanting, destruction, and smithing back to 100 so I can legendary destruction and keep leveling up.

Edited by thomasgold19

Well i restarted my skyrim and I am at 43 with 85ish smithing and 80ish enchanting. It was based off of Thor but I got lazy so now do whatever I want. What is an easy way to power level alchemy? Anyone know something easyish at least.

Might get warned for this but the thread needs to come back to life

Edited by thomasgold19

For leveling alchemy, the rarer and more potent the potion the more it levels your alchemy skill. Plant ingredients at one of the houses(if you have Hearthfire) that make powerful/rare potions. I also tend to hoard ingredients so that I can level up a good chunk at a time. Currently in my dedicated alchemy chest, the ingredients alone can make me over-encumbered, and I can carry over 500 lbs.

Okay then so time to look up expensive potions. And I have all the DLCs I just don't put them on characters until i feel they are ready. I always do hearthfire though.

Got bored of Skyrim and went back to Oblivion for a while..

Battlehorn castle is ridiculous. 'Oh, the owner is dead, I guess you are the owner now!' Nice castle though.

Well i restarted my skyrim and I am at 43 with 85ish smithing and 80ish enchanting. It was based off of Thor but I got lazy so now do whatever I want. What is an easy way to power level alchemy? Anyone know something easyish at least.

Might get warned for this but the thread needs to come back to life

What I did to get mine to start leveling up was just make any and all potions I could make. Low or high level just make them and go and sell them.

Speaking of Skyrim I think I should start working on my Brenton again sometime and maybe go and use Demi a bit so I can reset her perks. Was a idiot and put them in the wrong spots when I started up. >_<