El3m3nt

The Elder Scrolls

I've just hit level 100.

I wanted to max my archery perks but I had wasted a lot of points on heavy armor. Telekinisis'd my cabbage all over the joint (Marketh to Riften) to get my points happy.gif

Legendary dragons. Legendary dragons everywhere. Sometimes in twos.

So much fun xd.png

Legendary dragons. Legendary dragons everywhere. Sometimes in twos.

Sounds like fun! Legendary dragons aren't as good as they seem. If you keep hitting them with lightning spells then they will go down with no problem. I think the ebony warrior was harder than legendary dragons.

I've never actually reached level 100, I to pleat on all of my characters and always give them skillsets that match their roles. Plus, I play on the PC and I have a mod that brings back choosing your birthsign at the beginning of the game and choosing classes, as well as racial bonuses and weaknesses.

My current character (on a heavily modded playthrough) is a Breton bard male named Jacek DeFiore. I have a mod that adds playable (and weaponized) instruments, and I currently have him decked out in armor from The Witcher. He's actually my first male character, come to think of it, and very fun to play as. I have him wandering around with Serana right now, bashing people with a lute, singing at inns and long houses, and causing mayhem. I'm working on maxing out his speech and illusion right now.

I dunno, but roleplaying characters makes the game way more fun to me, I did it in Morrowind and Oblivion too.

My morrowind character (or atleast the most memorable one) was a bosmer woman named Rilaneth who worshiped Baan Dar, the Bosmeri/Khajiiti theif god. She joined the fighter's guild in Balmora as well as the theives guild, but eventually the game made me choose between them. So she went along with the theives, joined house Hlaalu, learned the ways of the Dunmer, and worked with Caius Cosades, eventually discovering that she was the Nerevarine and all that. It was really fun, as it was my first playthrough and all of the decisions my character made had a reason behind them.

In Oblivion, I've played that game so many times that I forget most of my characters, but the most roleplaying heavy I had was Araila Demitri, a vampiric Breton nightblade. She came to Cyrodiil to murder a former love interest, I think that was Timothy LaRouche, haha. Got caught in the act and thrown in prison, went through the tutorial, and then she went and joined the Mages Guild in order to increase her skill in destruction so that she could kill him more quickly. Yeahhhh. I joined the Dark Brotherhood on that character and then had Vicente give her the Dark Gift. When I got the quest for the cleansing the DB, I just didn't kill any of them and had her run away from that life, I even used to console commands to change her name and appearance. After that, she began the Knights of the Nine to seek repentance. After visiting the way shrines it had her do the Mages Guild, Fighter's Guild, and some of the main plot to increase her fame, then finished the KotN. She was basically a lightly armored paladin, haha. Oh, and then I did the Shivering Isles after I did the main quest.

Sounds like fun! Legendary dragons aren't as good as they seem. If you keep hitting them with lightning spells then they will go down with no problem. I think the ebony warrior was harder than legendary dragons.

Oh it is. I prefer my bow over magic though. There is something pretty satisfying about downing a dragon with dragon bone arrows.

I've liked mixing magic and archery as an Arcane Archer, it's actually a really cool class.

It probably works best as a Bosmer, Breton, or Altmer. Or at least those are the races I've done it as. For Altmer and Bosmer, it's fun to roleplay as a follower as Auri-El/Akatosh and complete the Dawnguard quest line.

Link to the build: http://theskyrimblog.ning.com/m/group/disc...ATopic%3A314031

Just defeated Alduin for the last time and got the plat trophy for beating the main game. I still have the Dawnguard and Dragonborb DLCs to beat, but I think I might save them for another time.

Is there anyway to stop vampire attacks? Whiterun is getting kinda empty now..

Is there anyway to stop vampire attacks? Whiterun is getting kinda empty now..

Do dawngaurd DLC.

So the attacks will stop once I beat it? Even if I join the vampires?

Ah good. Shame I couldn't save the blacksmith though.

you still have eorland graymane.

I keep forgetting about him xd.png

I kept using the other one snce she was so close to my Breezehome base. I could buy iron off her, transmute it, turn it into a necklace and sell it all back.

So I saved Serana from her tomb thingy and I'm on the way back to her omnious castle thingy. Is this where I can become a vampire?

I keep forgetting about him xd.png

I kept using the other one snce she was so close to my Breezehome base. I could buy iron off her, transmute it, turn it into a necklace and sell it all back.

So I saved Serana from her tomb thingy and I'm on the way back to her omnious castle thingy. Is this where I can become a vampire?

Yes, that's one way. Once you take her home you will be offered vampire blood, and if you accept you will become one.

Great game for the PC! Mods all around!! T.T Who am I kidding? My game crashes at least once 100% of the time that I play....

Anyone else out there use the mlp mods? tongue.gif

I don't like being a vampire. It's too unwieldly for me. I might get the vampire perk trophy and then re-load the save I made before walking into the castle.

Yeah, it's tough being a vampire. I much prefer werewolves. No need to worry about feeding to stay hidden. cx

Plus, I don't like Harkon. He seems like a real jerk to his daughter.

I don't like being a vampire. It's too unwieldly for me. I might get the vampire perk trophy and then re-load the save I made before walking into the castle.

At the end of the dawngaurd side serena can turn you into a vampire lord whenever you ask. Also don have serena with you when being a vampire lord because she makes your drain life spell suck.

Well I've just got the trophy for the Vampire Perks. I won't be using that form any more now (don't really need it), so I figured I might as well stick with being a Vampire for the rest of the quest. It's not like the daytime stat reduction really costs me anything and I've figured out how to feed now.

Well if you ever want rid of it head to morthal and get yourself cured.

I will do when I've finished the DLC.

Killed Harkon and working on the quest Lost to the Ages. It's the last trophy I need for Dawnguard.

my awesome skyrim character Alder who was level 78 and i finished all main quests got deleted a month ago cause my credit card didn't work on my xbox 360 and i deleted my character and presses delete with all items.......... luckily it didn't delete everything apart from skyrim and gta v saves........

i started to pick up oblivion after not playing it for a while (i plan to finish it).

Edited by zorua9

I started playing Oblivion the other week. I've got to check the difficulty setting because it seems incredibly hard right now. The graphics make be laugh, my Argonian is neon green and electric blue. cx I really hate how the camera zooms in on the face of whoever you are talking to, it's kind of dizzying. The leveling system sucks, too. I hate having to sleep to level up. >_<

that levelling system is from morrowind, I do think it good, but finding a bed to level sucks............

So I'm back to playing Skyrim and I've started the Dragonborn DLC. I'm at the point where I need to go around and purifying the shines and I've forged myself a Stalhrim sword for the trophy.

I know I need to read/beat the quest for five black books. I've got one from Raven Rock Mine and another from Mirak's Shine, but where can I find another 'easy' three?