El3m3nt

The Elder Scrolls

I use a bow mostly. I was able to shoot him while ducking down behind a rock.

The dragon was easy xd.png

I'm done with Whiterun for now. If I don't want to move on with the main quest just yet where should I head next?

I use a bow mostly. I was able to shoot him while ducking down behind a rock.

The dragon was easy xd.png

I'm done with Whiterun for now. If I don't want to move on with the main quest just yet where should I head next?

If you haven't done the companions questline you could do that or any of the other ones.

Since you have access to the Greybeards now (I assume) you could take the quests up to get the shouts and level up that way. It gets a bit dull dealing with Draugars but it levels you up nicely and you can get some nice loot at times too.

Can I nip to Falkreath and buy that plot of land that is supposed to be missable if I kill the wrong person? Or are there certain quests I need to do first?

Can I nip to Falkreath and buy that plot of land that is supposed to be missable if I kill the wrong person? Or are there certain quests I need to do first?

is it for a DLC(hearthfire)??

>:( bethesda took out the ohgma infinium glitch, i was going to use it to hlp me to beat a legendary dragon, which needs a higher level which i think might be level 80 to spawn :/.

>:( bethesda took out the ohgma infinium glitch, i was going to use it to hlp me to beat a legendary dragon, which needs a higher level which i think might be level 80 to spawn :/.

Well I know a way to get there but you need 100 enchanting and time but it is faster than the standard way.

Fortune after the companions go for daderic artifacts too before you get to be too high of a level for them not to be useful. And if you build your own house you will be spending lots of money on supplies and I recommend getting a steward there that can fight so that they can defend your house from bandits before you get the housecarl.

Before playing The Elder Scrolls Online beta, I was about 20% going to buy it. Now that I played it for a bit, I was pretty impressed. Maybe 80% now.

I'm still psyched about Skyrim, and it's practically old by now!

...can't say the same about Elder Scrolls Online though.

That game is looking foul.

Edited by Psyduсk

I just got Skyrim a few weeks ago, and am loving it. Especially since I can play as an anthropomorphic cat. Though does anyone know if there's a way to see what level an enemy is? I'm kinda sick of having to save every few feet because I'm too low level for the enemies in the dungeon... I did the Temple of Miraak at level 6 and didn't realize how much higher the stupid Culists and Daugrs were until I was like halfway through. I got through it (came out at like level 9) but I had to let the NPC girl who does the quest with you kill the bosses, because she would just regenerate when she died.

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

There is probably a Mod for PC, but if you have console ya can't, also you can lower the difficulty.

Before playing The Elder Scrolls Online beta, I was about 20% going to buy it. Now that I played it for a bit, I was pretty impressed. Maybe 80% now.

Ditto. Been pretty pleased with what I've seen. I wouldn't say it's better than the single-player ones, but if you've had a yen to play Elder Scrolls with a friend (and I have!) then it's looking well worth it. Even considering pre-ordering (as that would allow you to play any race in any alliance).

I've been neglecting becoming a nightingale ever since I got the game. I was so close to it, but I always got sidetracked. I'm now an agent of shadow. Also, cool fact: since nightingales are sworn to secrecy, if you get a bars in hearthfire, they will also be a nightingale. Yay thieves!

if you get a bars in hearthfire, they will also be a nightingale.

huh?, explain what that means.

Get telekenesis and get a cabbage and level it up that way. I did that to get my levels in. Just get a piece of tape to hold the trigger down and you can set there and level it up yet go and do other things. Just check back every now and then to make sure you haven't hit level 100 yet. I did that like 40+ times or so just to get all the perks and things I wanted.

Ditto. Been pretty pleased with what I've seen. I wouldn't say it's better than the single-player ones, but if you've had a yen to play Elder Scrolls with a friend (and I have!) then it's looking well worth it. Even considering pre-ordering (as that would allow you to play any race in any alliance).

Are they going to have pre-order for the Xbox One as well? I don't know how they are going to do that one as I have not kept up with all the ESO updates.

Edited by demonicvampiregirl

Hi xd.png first post here. Dose anyone else like to name their skyrim caris 3 dragons shouts? xd.png Ive taken to naming my DC dragons with shouts as well TuT I have no life anymore xd.png

I have finished the main dragon born quests and Now I am going to begin the rest of them and work on my light armor, two handed, archery, and continue my destruction.

I finally started the Hearthfire DLC a couple of weeks ago. I have all three properties and all three have the entrance hall and main hall built. I can't decide what to put at each house, though. >.>

Anyone with the DLC, what did you do? If you own more than one property, what expansions did you build at which house? (Also, I know you can have an enchanting table and alchemy lab at each house, but I'd like to get the alchemy and enchanting towers anyway)

I finally started the Hearthfire DLC a couple of weeks ago. I have all three properties and all three have the entrance hall and main hall built. I can't decide what to put at each house, though. >.>

Anyone with the DLC, what did you do? If you own more than one property, what expansions did you build at which house? (Also, I know you can have an enchanting table and alchemy lab at each house, but I'd like to get the alchemy and enchanting towers anyway)

With my houses i put the wings(like throphy and blacksmith) on different houses so no two houses are the same.

That's what I want to do. I want all nine expansions, but I can't decide which expansions to put together and where. |D

I'm fairly certain I want the greenhouse and alchemy lab together.

I've been thinking about it more, and I think I have decided on armory/enchanting tower/trophy room for one of the houses. I just need to decide which one. ._.

That's what I want to do. I want all nine expansions, but I can't decide which expansions to put together and where. |D

I'm fairly certain I want the greenhouse and alchemy lab together.

I've been thinking about it more, and I think I have decided on armory/enchanting tower/trophy room for one of the houses. I just need to decide which one. ._.

I have built a couple of houses so I finally figured out what I like. The armory is good but you cant use the weapon cases. I prefer the kitchen because the library is just a tower with empty bookcases you have to find books for. As for the back wing I prefer a storage room even though you don't really need it. The trophy room for the back wing is also pretty cool. Like I said never done the alchemy tower. The left wing DO NOT build a bedroom because you already have beds for furnishing on the 2nd floor of the main hall. The greenhouse is pretty much a waste of time with the little amount of growing area. The enchanter's tower is really nice in my opinion. Also the basement is something you really need to fill up with furniture. I recommend for your main house enchanters tower, trophy room(there is plenty of storage space elsewhere in the house), and kitchen. I would try out the alchemy tower if you like alchemy but I just never used it. Also get a steward for your houses it makes building them much easier.

I have only one partially built house so far. I got the house at Lakeview and have made it my dedicated potion making farm. Got a greenhouse, garden, beehive (which doesn't seem to be re-stocking) and an alchemy lab. Will build a library later when I have 100,000 gold.

To be honest building my own house is not as much fun as I thought it would be. Collecting all the materials is such a damn pain. Will just stock up on gold and pay people to do all the hard work for me xd.png

I have only one partially built house so far. I got the house at Lakeview and have made it my dedicated potion making farm. Got a greenhouse, garden, beehive (which doesn't seem to be re-stocking) and an alchemy lab. Will build a library later when I have 100,000 gold.

To be honest building my own house is not as much fun as I thought it would be. Collecting all the materials is such a damn pain. Will just stock up on gold and pay people to do all the hard work for me xd.png

Just get a steward to buy the main things and go buy all the iron and things in a major city and you will be good.

How often do mines restock or whatever? I can live with making the nails and stuff. It's just the fiddly things like goat horns.