RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

1 hour ago, trystan said:

dragons, of course!

Well, Lego won out since it's best done in daylight.

17 minutes ago, Syiren said:

I really didn't see a need for this.

Yup.

More food? Hmm...

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

Well, Lego won out since it's best done in daylight.

fair enough.

daughter wants to borrow my car for the week this coming week.  we'll see how i like driving her car....

Hang on, the 16th is on Tuesday. I was hoping I could have gotten it done and out of the way tomorrow already. 😕

_

FFS old man, you've said your exact same piece several times already, at this point it's just bellyaching

Edited by Ripan

Why did I remember all the things I have to do last night?

Edited by subwoofer

2 hours ago, subwoofer said:

Why did I remember all the things I have to do last night?

Because you laid down and tried to go to sleep?

20 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

I know I saw it. Now where is it???

you'll find it when you're not looking for it. Most likely a week later. (happens to me all the time)

--------------

Head, stop hurting. I'm doing everything I can to help you. Is it allergies? It can't be food related, I've eaten lunch and had a good snack, it can't be lack of caffeine, I'm drinking a Mtn. Dew. It can't be sleep, I got the proper amount I always do, even if I didn't get to sleep until the butt-crack of dawn. Stupid time change. grrr. Why are you hurting? I'm going to say allergies because my nose keeps going between stuffed and running all day.  

2 minutes ago, Syiren said:

you'll find it when you're not looking for it. Most likely a week later. (happens to me all the time)

Why does the world have to be this way? 😭   

*hugs Syiren*

1 hour ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Why does the world have to be this way? 😭   

*hugs Syiren*

That's one of the great mysteries, my friend. Hope your day gets better. *hugs back*

----------------

okay, headache gone for now... nose isn't driving me as crazy so... it really was allergies?

Will these migraines ever leave me alone? *cries*

If you put your feet on the floor in the middle of the night and your slipper stretches out and lets out an inquiring 'meeeeeew,' it's probably not your slipper, but something else.

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

I'm tired, but also not tired.

And there's two songs stuck in my head.

And I'm trying to think about four things at once, which isn't fun.

13 minutes ago, subwoofer said:

I'm tired, but also not tired.

And there's two songs stuck in my head.

And I'm trying to think about four things at once, which isn't fun.

Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

I've had the same problems most of my life. It's misery. 

There's apps that let you play nature sounds or white noise or combinations of sounds including things like street traffic, clothes dryer running, Tibetan bowl, whale sounds... to help you relax.

Guided meditations or audio books

But the most effective one is convincing yourself you have to lie in bed, but you can't fall asleep because you don't have time to sleep, you got to get up soon. Brains are contrary. If you set a goal to stay awake, you'll very likely fall asleep.

You're talking to someone who can take Ambien, fight it off and stay up all night anyway.

Trade is as much of a guessing game as the lottery. 

What do you want? Besides the rare and near-impossible?

7 minutes ago, zombiepond said:

Sleep deprivation *sounds of fireworks goes off in my head*

That's called 'exploding head syndrome.'  It's aggravating, but not a sign of a serious illness.

I see you're still evolving, but this is not the form I expected. The cuter you are, the more dangerous?

6 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

That's called 'exploding head syndrome.'  It's aggravating, but not a sign of a serious illness.

I see you're still evolving, but this is not the form I expected. The cuter you are, the more dangerous?

i have no idea what this means but i am literally a zombie idk how you can define me as cute 

I just have to stuff you in a full body costume and make sure you can't reach the zipper.

What. What. What what what

https://twitter.com/ZachWeiner/status/1372305693135486980

Even when you flip the whole thing (twice) so the axes possibly make a little more sense... what is the curved line? What is it? Why is it a line? What unlabeled countries are on those curves to make them go the way they go? Why would you label an upward arrow "DECREASING [something]"? ... Is the curved line a river in France? Because that would make just as much sense as any other explanation.