RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I understand what he says but does he understand what I say?

*crosses fingers* Please no migraine this time, please no migraine this time, please no migraine this time.

I like the number on this page. 😉

I just realized one of most recent codes of dragon can be used directly as name.

Well, I won't use it for actual one because of some reason...

Thank the dragon gods there's a break in the wall. It's been more than two days.

-----

Edit: Man, it sure was nice when we could manually format the coding in our posts... 😒

Edited by OMGitsKairi

Last year we met a young man from Germany in the jungle in Guatemala, and when the author we traveled with told him the title of a book he had written, the young man said it was (or had been - I think he used past tense) his father's favorite book. I think of him sometimes and wonder how he's doing.

Time is going by so fast it feels like a blur. how is it Saturday already? wow.

I missed a perfectly good opportunity there to throw in the meaning of life (sadly I am too lazy to edit uwu)

@swift: I cry too

Okay, so let me get this right. You ate at least 40 camarones, then filled your plate with enough carnitas for a football team, then made yourself two ice cream sundaes and now you are telling people you are sick because you have the stomach flu? I don't think so.

19 hours ago, WaterScorpion said:

time flew by so fast where'd it go i don't want to go to work tomorrow *crai*

Looks like I'm not the only one. I blinked and my weekend was gone.

I say that and yet I can't wait for February.

I can't contact to father since this afternoon. In worst case, maybe we should book a flight to Bangladesh...

that was a nice surprise to see that character pop up again in that movie.... even if only for a moment 😍