RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

There was port scan to my computer recently. One of scary thing was, remote address of that attack was 192.168.0.1.

wish I was better with computer tech stuff. (iz mostly self taught)

I used to be better with computers, but I've forgotten so much since I retired.  

10 hours ago, sh20000sh said:

There was port scan to my computer recently. One of scary thing was, remote address of that attack was 192.168.0.1.

😧

Frosty the Snowman was stuck in my head when I woke up this morning (now it’s the all-week haunting of Home on the Range. Classics anyone?)

I just lost my new certificate for my server. Should wait until March 3...

I just decided to buy new domain instead of free domain that I used until now.

Edited by sh20000sh

10 hours ago, WaterScorpion said:

wants to fangirl but also is shy about it u_u

fangirl all you want. 

---------------------------------------

being a girl SUCKS!!!!!!!!!

Just had an early dinner (or late lunch) of a foot long hot dog and onion rings.  Yum.  

Staring at my eggs and hatchies willing them to grow up faster.  

I'm feeling beyond anxious at this point. I don't want to go on another trip, but at the same time I really do. I don't have the heart to tell him that I simply want to get lazy and lounge about at home and do **** nothing all day, because I promised him I'd be coming to visit him at around that time.

i'm not a violent person by any stretch of the imagination - even in my writing! - but there's times i feel like i want to go down to Washington DC, bash some heads together and maybe knock some sense into certain people....

Edited by trystan
proofread first, then post..... again *sigh*

That never works with politics. Sadly.They only listen if you try to take their money or their power.

-------------------

you know... just once it'd be nice to not have a migraine when my monthly monster pays me a visit.

30 minutes ago, Syiren said:

That never works with politics. Sadly.They only listen if you try to take their money or their power.

unfortunately you're right. :( 

In my opinion, deadline for photography contest would be enough for one-two weeks for submission and one week for voting.

On 2/28/2020 at 9:28 PM, Syiren said:

being a girl SUCKS!!!!!!!!!

Every. Single. Month.

Yep.  Being a girl sucks!!  I used to get migraines even when I ovulated.  Thank goodness I'm old enough that that no longer happens.   Menopause is one good thing about getting old.  

The more I think about him, the more I realize that I can't not think about him. :wub: I try to think of someone or something else instead, but nope, can't do that.

Is there a reason you shouldn't think about him?

I wish I had a CB Shimmerscale instead... I hate Tinsels. :( All these people with their shiny new CB Shimmers make me so jealous.

Me, too.  I sure wish I'd win one.