RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

something something Sailor Greta something something superpowers hmm hmmmm

Getting worried. Hope she's okay.

2 hours ago, sh20000sh said:

I never played Pokemon before and currently considering about sword. Is it good to play?

Eh, I'd go with a different game first. (long time pokemon trainer myself) Heart Gold or Soul Silver are amazing games, but a little pricy for a DS game. (worth it but oof) I'd say go with omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire as your first game for pokemon. It's a good story and there are more pokemon in the dex for you to get. 100% worth it.

--------------------------------------

What is sleep?

Edited by Syiren

It seems like every time I look at the AP lately there's a new wall...

i'm collecting Scripts again.  i've never seen a Script on the AP, but then again, i don't stalk the AP, so....

19 hours ago, trystan said:

i'm collecting Scripts again.  i've never seen a Script on the AP, but then again, i don't stalk the AP, so....

I see them every now and then there.

Spring boot gradle maven runnable thenable promises what?! How do you use English words but none of them make any SENSE?!

1 hour ago, Ruby Eyes said:

I see them every now and then there.

ah, cool.  although, i seem to do well collecting them from the cave :)

also, what the heck? the heater is on this office, but i'm still cold?!

I figured Frozen 2 was going to suck. Then I read the spoilers. Definitely sucked.

16 minutes ago, Sesshomaru said:

I figured Frozen 2 was going to suck. Then I read the spoilers. Definitely sucked.

Nooo! It can’t! My little sisters will be so disappointed if it really does... (not to mention me)

Edited by Swiftphoenix

8 hours ago, Swiftphoenix said:

Nooo! It can’t! My little sisters will be so disappointed if it really does... (not to mention me)

I liked it.

Movies are always a matter of taste.

When an egg hatches, it becomes a free. Hatcheries are full of eggs and frees. Frees grow into adult dragons. Click my free so it genders faster.