RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

That webcomic is beginning to feel like real life. The Big Thing happened, and all we wanted was to learn about the outcome. So we waited, day after day, expecting to be given the information soon, because obviously the people in charge were aware that we'd be waiting for it. (In the real life thing, they even told us they were aware of that and would hurry up.) Nothing today? Then it will probably come tomorrow, right?

In real life, after many months, I had managed to sometimes forget about it. Then they told us the information would come in [date range that has definitely passed]. It did not come, but they did renew my anxiety about it. Yay.

In the comic, after many days, when I started to accept that the evil creator was not going to tell us about that character's fate anytime soon, of course he had to make someone actually ask about that character - and then switch to what other characters are doing, again.

No fun! *yells at clouds and also at webcomic creator*

I forgot my college had a gym. Lmfao what is wrong with me. I'm gonna be their most annoying rat.

I'm still feeling sick..

Wonder if, by the time I get through these game threads, someone will respond in CPA....

My trade offer of 1 egg and 3 hatchies has been sitting for so long ... can't they just accept or decline so I can move on?!

What do you have to trade, Ruby Eyes? I couldn't find anything in the trade thread.  

2 hours ago, Classycal said:

What do you have to trade, Ruby Eyes? I couldn't find anything in the trade thread.  

This is the thing I want: https://dragcave.net/teleport/a5cc7b37ea1d8f7f0ae0e08879281a7f

Solely for its code (I happen to collect codes with Z zero 3-capital-letter-words/names, e.g. Z0HID and Z0TRY). Somehow I doubt that anyone else offers much on this so I don't know what they are waiting for.

It's not unusual for your vision to become blurry with a fever, sh20000sh, says the nurse.  

My hip hurts.  Why oh why?

I was given free tickets to Round 3 of the Pebble Beach Pro-Am! If only I could get my crush to go with me. I'll ask him, but he's entirely distant these days.

i wonder if there's a hangout thread on here for people who play with yarn (aka knit and crochet)

edit: search and ye shall receive....

Edited by trystan
updating my though....

I must be the only person in the world who really doesn't get the appeal of Thuweds. Oh sure, they're TJ's dragons and that's sooooo amazing and special and cool and wow! ...and yet they still look like perfectly ordinary dragons with some pretty weird names and maybe some kinda cool codes, and that's it. I could breed something like that too, and give the egg's parents similar names. Literally anyone could do that. Oh, what? "Verified Thuwed"? Who cares? It still looks and breeds like a regular dragon so I really, really don't get it why anyone would be willing to trade Golds and NDs and probably their mothers too for these. :huh: I guess the CB hybrids and alts are... something in a lineage view, yeah. But it's a dang-blasted nightmare to breed a mate for it.

2 hours ago, Sazandora said:

I guess the CB hybrids and alts are... something in a lineage view, yeah. But it's a dang-blasted nightmare to breed a mate for it.

That's true. There's an alt Black lady out there, also a certain female Hellhorse and a male Soulpeace, but there's no female Ultraviolet to go with the Soulpeace, and getting a Copper from Hellhorse ain't too easy, either (though recently they've produced those greenish eggs quite well, even TJ's ...)

Well, I'd breed a lot for a 2nd or 3rd gen Thuwed but not much after that.  I have some messy Thuweds and I'll breed them for anyone who wants one.  Just PM me.  My hip still hurts and It's snowing here.  

Edited by Classycal

Oops.  

Edited by Classycal

FORE! Legit thought it was gonna hit my head, and was kinda peeved until I learned who drove it.

OOTS has a patreon now! :D Gosh, that took them a while!