RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

8 hours ago, Sesshomaru said:

This is late, but yeah, I just consider the new trilogy a non-canon timeline. Disney can't stop the EU from being canon just because they say so. I'm a 90s kid. The EU is the only SW canon I will ever know.

don't worry about being late, it's fine. :)

i only started reading the EU in like 2011.  i started with the Heir to the Empire series, and read most of the main storyline that took place ABY: the New Jedi Order, Legacy of the Force, Fate of the Jedi, and other series interspersed in there.  by the time i got to reading Crucible, Disney had already done it's thing and i was annoyed at them. 

the funny thing is, after Disney tossed all that aside, they decided they wanted some of it back. XD

I want a vacation. A whole month would be good, WITHOUT ANYONE ELSE TRYING TO PLAN MY WHOLE FRIGGING TIME AWAY I AM TIRED!

Sometimes I kinda wish I'm the mod so some of those annoying rule-breaking behaviors, albeit minor, can be better mitigated and controlled. And no, not for here. Of course not. 🔥

Being obsessed with more than one game at one time is hard work. xD

Edit; I'm still so happy that I pulled THIS vvvvv last night !!!

CDDneXQ.png

Edited by Predat0rs

Sick and tired of living in a world where major studios think they can dictate what is canon and what is not, simply because they think buying the rights to something magically makes them god of [insert franchise here]. Money is an artificial construct invented by primitive human beings. It only has power over those who believe in it; such is the way of all things. From now on, canon is whatever I believe it is. I really don't care if people roll their eyes at me. I never needed anything but my own mind to enjoy something, anyway-I'm a writer, after all. I don't change, and I'm proud of that.

May the Star Wars EU live forever, and may money meet its end.

3 minutes ago, Sesshomaru said:

Sick and tired of living in a world where major studios think they can dictate what is canon and what is not, simply because they think buying the rights to something magically makes them god of [insert franchise here]. Money is an artificial construct invented by primitive human beings. It only has power over those who believe in it; such is the way of all things. From now on, canon is whatever I believe it is. I really don't care if people roll their eyes at me. I never needed anything but my own mind to enjoy something, anyway-I'm a writer, after all. I don't change, and I'm proud of that.

May the Star Wars EU live forever, and may money meet its end.

I knew you were talking about Star Wars right away. And I agree wholeheartedly with this. I was never a massive Star Wars fan, but I enjoyed the original three movies. I'm ignoring Disney's Star Wars fanfictions and their soulless remakes of animated classics. 

_________

Well, never expected to get a lineage I was hunting and trying to breed. This helps my project immensely! I love lucky grabs! :D

10 hours ago, Sesshomaru said:

May the Star Wars EU live forever

i completely agree with this.

i haven't seen Rise of Skywalker yet, but i imagine i'll have the same sentiment after i do see it...

Forgot to influence going to gender wrong 🤯 There goes a missed year, unless I manage to trade for one of the siblings.

he hugged me twice im done goodbye farewell and im taking him to dinner soon

Damn, and that looked like such a fun idea too. :( I can't support a dev who acts in such a way though. It'd be neat to see a survival game like that for dragons on this cave. To imagine myself as a Moonstone, or a Sweetling, or a Falconiform.... or any other of our 243 dragons. Just wow!

Ö doesn't sound anything like O.

Neither is Å pronounced anything like A.

Ä got's its relation to the AE letter I don't have on my keyboard, but I think it sounds closer to a sharp, short Eh-sound.

Edited by Ripan

I only got like 5 hours of sleep. Good thing it's Christmas and I have no obligations.

man, wish I could figure out how I want to do my scroll this time around. not picking up the new christmas dragon cuz of it >_<

Do you ever think about what we might be missing out on because we don't understand the language?

(Native English speaker here.) Most languages are more expressive than English. I don't know what our problem is. English is literally just a collection of different languages that found a halfway house for orphan tongues and banded together. You'd find less contradiction in Donald Trump's brain.

Edited by Sesshomaru