RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I thought I made too much vanilla custard for the tart, but it turned that was exactly the right amount I needed in the end. Lucky.

I can't believe the number of horrific things that are happening right now in this world. It makes me angry. 

This isn't the world I was promised.

23 hours ago, CuriousCake said:

I can't believe the number of horrific things that are happening right now in this world. It makes me angry. 

This isn't the world I was promised.

:(

So do it already.

Mass breeding = "Hur dur, let's spam the abandoned pile because we can!" 🙄

Edited by downbytheriver

I could fall in love with those dark blue alien snakes if only I could remember their name ...

@Lagie same one, actually.  it's hanging around for a few more days than i want it to. hopefully it'll be gone by tomorrow :) 

2 minutes ago, trystan said:

@Lagie same one, actually.  it's hanging around for a few more days than i want it to. hopefully it'll be gone by tomorrow :) 

Sorry. That current thought related to the shooting in Virginia, but I do hope that cough clears soon!

whoops, my bad.  but i echo your question about the shooting. *sigh*

I'm hungry. I don't want to do this assignment. I hope this fish tank works out, it was more money than I was expecting to spend and we don't have a whole lot to spare now. I guess I'm more of a worried person than I thought I was. 

Quote was taken out of the original context and therefore most people think it means the complete opposite of what it actually meant to convey.

AGAIN.

I'm just so damn tired...

I really like those barges. One day I'll go to the landing place to look at one from up close.