RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Tbh we need some black Valentine's dergs.

----------

I missed my heck-dang DC anniversary again.

Edited by OMGitsKairi

Well according to the rest of the song, she's a woman who used to live next door to him, and I guess he had a crush on her? So there, that's who she is.

Headache forces me to bed at 7ish. wakes up at 1am. can't get back to sleep. joy. =_=;

22 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

For 24 years - how long did he intend to wait anyway?! XD

Apparently, it's a song about people who are bad at communication.

(Guy: "This girl sure is great, and we used to be friends when we were kids, hmmm, if I only had a chance to tell her how much I like her, but she lives soooo far away! Like, next door!" Girl: "Should I tell my neighbour/friend that I'm moving away? ... Nah, why would he want to know that." Other girl: "Hey, that girl is finally moving away and you're sad about it! Let's make out!")

---

Got all nervous when I saw an email announcing registered mail because we're waiting for something that can be somewhat good or very bad. But it's just social insurance stuff today, phew. Of course that's still "hello, give us a ton of money!", but not "hello, we decided to increase your problems right now when it's most inconvenient!"

I'm getting reeeeeeeeal tired of repeating myself. We had a plan. DON'T DECIDE TO SUDDENLY CHANGE IT! 

Well then... that's one way to get a new phone.

So many tasks, why the heck am I procrastinating?

*procrastinates anyway

Brain... <.<

I can barely keep my eyes open, why am I still awake?

Hopefully tomorrow I feel better for work.

I'm really glad I thought to do that! Best use I have made of my smart phone yet! I made someone very happy!

I can't wait for her to get that surprise. I'm so excited to make her day. :D

Well, THAT was certainly unexpected.

Why is everyone in this thread depressed?

[scrolls down] oh, not everyone :)

Why are golds and silvers so **** stubborn to breed?!?! Its been at least 9 **** weeks, and still no egg, even from fertility on both dragons! I have an IOU to complete, why cant you just make 1 egg for **** sake?!?! The person has been waiting pateintly for OVER 2 MONTHS, and still no egg. Ugh, i just want to complete the IOU, and i cant since of this 1 **** pair just doesnt wanna breed!

Nooooooooo! Since when has there been another one? Noooooooo! *dramatically shakes fist at person*  :lol: