RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I just read "The ability to freeze a mountain of duration"

Brain, what are you doing?

Why did I keep trying for this? I can’t have anything.

Wait, what? "Want: CB alts"...? Ha ha, don't we all wish we could have those just lying around. XD

3 hours ago, Sazandora said:

Want: CB alts

Ridgewings, Dorsals ;)

41 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Ridgewings, Dorsals ;)

Well yes, there's that, but the main thing that I thought was quite funny was how the person was specifically asking for CB alt Blacks. That cracked me up real good. :D Ah, newbies...

Perhaps if someone were to inform them that that place is known as the Corpse Bay they'd be less inclined to go for a dip there.

If the fact that it is just beneath a graveyard wasn't enough of a deterrent, I mean.

Sorry, that's how ideacrafting works. You throw stuff at a wall and see what sticks and what falls off. It's not just me being picky, y'know.

Ugh, what am going to do about her? 

2 hours ago, sh20000sh said:

Okay, you said may 21th, but which time of which timezone?

And which year? :D

i wonder how i can work and crochet at the same time? i'm really ready to have this pair of socks finished.

2 hours ago, CuriousCake said:

Free food is the best food.

Definitely!

On Fri May 10 2019 at 3:42 AM, sh20000sh said:

How should I cross here if traffic light is turned off? *back to hotel*

Very carefully?

Why oh why is this still going on?

God dangit, Geminis, I had SO high hopes for you guys... the eggs look gorgeous, the hatchlings even better -- and then they had to grow up into chubby, hideously-colored adults. :( I wanted you to be good. But I guess that's another name I have to add to my "do not collect"-list... such a shame. I wanted to like you so much, but I just can't when your adults look so bad.

Good gawd that's a lot of dragons. I give up. I don't have enough years left in my life to go through all those!

Geminae are the only kind I can think of with a name that comes close (yellow). They're not fat though. I think they're rather lovely. :)

Edited by downbytheriver