RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

The heck!? Right off the bat! I was just test breeding! I wasn't expecting a positive result!

Where did these three days go?

I had been doing good avoiding spoilers until now. That was a big one and it ruined some of the mystery. I didn't expect I had to keep my guard up here. 

Well i got bored with this game already.. holiday events dont feel special to me anymore. Guess i need a new goal 🤔

In real life it's hard to tell who are the good guys and who are the bad guys.

When I missed last train, I couldn't anything rather those bus number starts with 94. So- where that bus was actually going?

So far I'm the only one I've seen who's crossed Floral-Crowneds with Witchlights. It doesn't look like they've hit the AP yet, but I think it happens within this hour.

On 2/9/2019 at 10:37 AM, Ripan said:

So far I'm the only one I've seen who's crossed Floral-Crowneds with Witchlights. It doesn't look like they've hit the AP yet, but I think it happens within this hour.

You mean like This:? https://dragcave.net/lineage/Ujc8R  :D

I plan to breed at least one of mine to a Witchlight, manly because I saw this and thought it was a nice pair. 

Edited by Syiren

I knew chat is a bad idea for me. Should have listened to myself. I'm such an idiot.

Dang migraine. Forcing me to go to bed early instead of breeding the rest of my CB V-day dragons. I wanted to do at least that, but I couldn't even see straight! Dang it. Sigh~ oh well. better luck next year I guess. (iz still bummed)

These... don't normally have... good names...? What is this madness?

Sooo tired. Productive day, but still pooped.

4 hours ago, Sazandora said:

Failure is all I ever do. It's all that I am. Nothing but a big, colossal failure.

*offers a big hug*  That's not true. Everyone is good at something. You might just be stuck in a rut or having a bad day. It'll get better. Just keep looking towards the sunrise.