RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

On 3/17/2019 at 9:03 PM, Reshiram5875 said:

Why are golds and silvers so **** stubborn to breed?!?! Its been at least 9 **** weeks, and still no egg, even from fertility on both dragons! I have an IOU to complete, why cant you just make 1 egg for **** sake?!?! The person has been waiting pateintly for OVER 2 MONTHS, and still no egg. Ugh, i just want to complete the IOU, and i cant since of this 1 **** pair just doesnt wanna breed!

I feel your pain. My first Silver and Gold pair have given me a few golds, but I have yet to get a Silver from them. in over "4 years!" so believe me, I. Feel. Your. Pain. 

https://dragcave.net/progeny/Nt8EY - Look at the line with "General Sephiroth CB" 

~*~

I'm feeling very anxious about this upcoming trip. To quote the owl from Disney's the sword in the stone; "If men were meant to fly they'd have been born with wings." 

Silvers are evil. 21 months to get a single one: https://dragcave.net/progeny/qoodZ

If you compare Disney's Little Mermaid and Hans Christian Andersen's Little Mermaid, it may appear at first as if they were the same base story.

Only Disney reversed the "moral" of the story into the opposite, and not necessarily for the better ...

"So if I completely change all that I am, including my body, then that random beau I saw the other day MUST marry me!"

A really great thing to teach girls ...

Sigh~ Well... I'm going to miss that awesome feature, but I'm fine with this avatar for now. 

I don't understand the moon, shouldn't it be here by now?

I'm feeling like I'm stumbling around in the darkness and someone's yelling at me "The light switch is over there, don't you see me pointing at it all the time?!"

This describes very well the thought processes that we usually observe in some colleagues XD

7 hours ago, sh20000sh said:

img_6130.jpg

I totally didn't go cross-eyed trying to follow the line. Nope.

....iz obviously lying...

ugh, Never thought making and ND would be so hard. No wonder people ask for 2G prizes and CB golds in exchange for one. I guess the only one I got was pure luck.

Holy crap I'm blushing like a school girl right now. Why is he so good looking? And his younger photos? omg.... *swoons~*  just wow.... Just gonna fan myself for a bit.

also I'm the only one to post on here for the past week? wow. quiet.

I dreamed about lottery number but who will think {1 2 3 4 8 9} is winning number?

Edited by sh20000sh

On 4/4/2019 at 4:57 PM, sh20000sh said:

I dreamed about lottery number but who will think {1 2 3 4 8 9} is winning number?

Well, two numbers matched. Still zero though.

oh wow, my warm hand feels good on my sore wrist.

Please stop complaining about that word. Please stop using it. I do not think it means what you think it means.

*pouts* Why do I have to work Saturday?

How have I been on this site for ten heckin' years??

14 hours ago, OMGitsKairi said:

How have I been on this site for ten heckin' years??

Oops, me too!

GAH! I HATE SALES PEOPLE!

Why do you have to tell the customer that I'm the expert for item X? That's the other colleague!

And why can't you even spell my name right after 16 years in this company?!

And why do you have to invite the customer for THIS WEEK THURSDAY without any prior warning to me if you confirmed that appointment already 10 days ago?!

*panic mode on*