RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Today is a very sad day. My thoughts and prayers go out to the people of France tonight. The stable of Paris, the iconic Notre Dame Cathedral is burning. It survived for 800 years and now is severely damaged if not a total loss. 😢

I think I ate too much. oof.

On the outside I might smile, be calm and relaxed, but on the inside... I've given up all hope. Hope is a disease of the soul. It lulls you into a false sense of comfort, and then smashes the truth on your head.

so that thingy in my mother's skull is not an aneurysm, it's a tumor ... somehow I cannot decide what to think about it ... Is that news better or worse? Better or worse for my mother or my stepfather? Or both or neither?

After 18 months of ongoing bad news about her health, I'm kinda numb ... what do I do ... I think I'll just go and cry all easter long ...

3 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

so that thingy in my mother's skull is not an aneurysm, it's a tumor ... somehow I cannot decide what to think about it ... Is that news better or worse? Better or worse for my mother or my stepfather? Or both or neither?

After 18 months of ongoing bad news about her health, I'm kinda numb ... what do I do ... I think I'll just go and cry all easter long ...

*pulls you into a big hug* I'm so so sorry. I wish you and your family the best. I can't even imagine what you're going through. :(

I hesitate to say something serious. I always worried about it could be heard as just affectation.

If I knew anything about how to sprite eggs I would definitely have made a Dead Cells egg. I know exactly how I'd have designed it.

So hoooooot today. surprised I haven't melted.

I feel like the accident could have been avoided. I distinctly remember reading a report mentioning that that river is dangerous in springtime; the spring floods are infamous even, and the avalanches of slush have been compared to tsunami waves. Especially now when we've had an unusually warm spring with everything melting extremely fast. How in the world have they not informed people of this in the wanderer's lounges, or even forbidden passage across that river altogether?

Sis wasn't exaggerating, there are a lot of "instagram outdoorsies" out nowadays. The mountain rescuers just can't catch a moment of rest.

Edited by Ripan

I really really dislike animals with eight legs. Because a tick bit me yesterday. I don't even like spiders that DON'T attach themselves to my body with their teeth, but now, vampire spiders? Use your many legs to walk away from me, please. Into a fire.

Edited by Confused Cat
Deleted a part that I just realized could be badly misinterpreted.

Well, that went to waste. What am I gonna do now? I don't really feel like doing anything now but I gotta do something...

I am so afraid for her, and afraid of losing my dear friend. Sometimes trusting God is hard, but there is nothing I can do!

This was a pretty boring day I gotta say.

-

This is a concept they ought to go wild with, so why in the world are they half***ing it?

Edited by Ripan

At least today I don't feel like death warmed over.

No pain, no gain... but this is a good kind of pain. Even though I'm on my own now, I'm still following the things you taught me. Thank you for showing me the ropes.

There are never enough hours in a day. 

There are also never enough hours in a night. 

I get it now.