RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Search, kiddo. It's yer friend.

Stupid reflection. Where to start.

Wait!

Stupid reflection,

I don't know where to start it,

Homework is stupid,

Why did I agree to stay later today? Oh yeah, now I remember the reason and hope that the upcoming paycheck is better that the last one. I'd like to put little more down on the credit card bills owe and really consider dropping one of them to have less pay towards. Four days have passed now and yet no word on if my eyeglasses subcription is ready yet. I know I am smidge impatient, but these reoccuring migranes are making more irritable by the passing day.

Congratulations, you've won the 'Captain Obvious Award'!

You're prize? A punch in the face. smile.gif

Do I bother with sleep or not?

Dang, I forgot what the physical part of this crap felt like. Just wanna curl up in bed for the rest of forever...

Why do I feel like I am forgetting something of the most utter importance that needs to be completed? Great....If I cannot recall what it was that needed to be done I shall likely be up all night.

I'm so hungry, but I don't want to eat this late. Sleep>Food

I guess it's one of those night again...

Write entire essay about darkness in short story? Yes. Yes, I think so.

What to eat for foods...

Why is there such a lack of fruit in the house? D:

Must get some next time I go to the store.

Kinda wanna enter that contest, nevermind the fact that obviously I'll never win because I don't have god-tier art skills.

...but my idea of "cute" tends to involve more claws, fangs, spikes, and deadliness than most people would associate with cute... >///>

Heartburn first thing in the morning and not one antacid in the house. Why is that I have high suspicion the rest of the day will not bode well for me. I'd like to be wrong today cannot shake off the heavily feeling that today will be long and horrible.

Huh, the one time I do not influence an egg it genders male. Must have heard me wishing to be a girl. HAHAHAHAHA....I kid. Need some laughter right now.

I am so bored! I had to stay home sick today and there is nothing to do! My eggs all have at least two days left and barely any veiws, unigue veiws, or clicks!

I do love Scrubs.

Ohmigosh I hate you for doing this to me. I don't want to do this for you! I love you, you're my friend, but seriously. Effing do it yourself. It hurts me so much to look at him and know that I have to be the one to tell him that it's you when I desperately want it to be me.