RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Bring on the hate. I'm expecting people to send me death threats for saying that.

Submission denied.

Come on. Did you SERIOUSLY think EVERY group was just going to blindly accept whatever crap you submitted?

No. If it has jack to do with the focus of our group, you're getting your sorry ass rejected. STOP SPAMMING THE GROUPS WITH YOUR NON-RELATED TRASH. D<

Hmm, regardless of what that person says, it's going to happen.

It was supposed to be small.

I don't know if I have enough fabric for this. D: But I'm so not resizing it and printing it out again...

...But maybe I should, just reduce the size by 1/3... That'd be a good reduction...

He's just so damn cute I want to shnuggle him and never let go! <3

What is the true meaning of life?

Is it to live life to the fullest or is it possible that life is just the hallway to a more important room of reality?

Is being reborn truly possibly or is it just wishful thinking from some monks in India?

Why is it that whenever I feel like writing that I have nothing to say and when I don't want to say anything I have everything to write?

What does E=MC Square mean? Is it Energy= Mass X speed of light squared? Or is it Eons=Minutes X Centuries Squared or any of the infinite possibilities of groups out there?

Am I truly Racist if I'm racist to every culture equally or does that make me normal? What is normal? Is normal how a person is supposed to be behaved as defined in this or her's certain community or Religion or is it what makes the person feel normal?...

...And there you have a small glimpse into my mind and the questions I've thought about. But seriously, is anybody truly racist if he/she is racist equally?

What in the name of Christmas have they done to her face?

user posted image

There are those who can keep their head cool; they've gone through this a number of times and they're certainly not used to that treatment, they ever will get used to it, but they actually swallow their impatience and irritation and fight on against the ignorance in order to spread more awareness and understanding to unintentionally ignorant people. That is admirable and how it should work, as it proves to be very efficient.

Then there's people who always let their hurt emotions blow up in the face of the unintentionally ignorant; nothing is really being said, taught and no awareness is spread other than "My emotions are hurt! Stop it!". This line of action is less efficient because most often it results in the unintentionally ignorant person being frightened, dare no longer ask any questions in fear of being terribly reprimanded like that again, and no knowledge or understanding is really shared other than deepening the gap between "Me-And-Them". Successfully furthering alienation.

How I miss waking up in the mornings to see him at the foot of my bed or lounging about in the small living/family room. It has now been exactly three weeks since my kitty passed away quietly at the vet continue wanting to believe it not to be real. He might have been complicated cat, but he was my complicated friend who I cherished deeply. And it is not me who miss him.

It's probably an illusion, but sometimes it really feels like people more recently have become really crappy at reading in between the lines and forming their own thoughts and ideas based on that. Like they always have to have everything spelled out for them in the most literal way possible in order for them to grasp it. Yet even then, some of them still don't get it.

Edited by Ripan

You put gum on my wall. Who does that? You're not funny, you're disgusting. And, of course, he doesn't want to offend her so he's not going to do anything. I'm probably way more mad than I should be, but that's just not right.

Buy ALL THE NIGHTMARE MOONS!

Buy ALL THE GLOW IN THE DARK ZECORAS!

Give Hasbro ALL THE MONEY!

*sigh* Stupid old organisation.

Is it sad or wrong that homework and school have become my whole life?

My life revolves around my grades. My existence is solely based on my education. I am tethered to my grade point average, my online grades account, the letter on a test.

I don't ever hang out with friends or have fun outside of school. I don't sit around and text, I don't go to the mall. I do my homework.

School is my entire life.

When I look at my week's schedule, it consists of the homework I have to do each day and the projects that are due soon.

I think about school all the time.

I am sick of it. But I somehow cannot grasp the concept of time management. I procrastinate, then I feel as if two days is simply not enough time to finish a simple assignment. I get it in my head that it's so hard, so impossible, and I can't concentrate. There are no such things as breaks for me, no 'I think I'll go watch TV now' unless my homework is finished, no 'I think I'll go to my friend's house today' unless I have no homework.

I am sick of it.

I know exactly how you feel, Glamoursea. My life is the same way. I don't get to do anything remotely fun unless my homework is done, and I get grounded if I get a low grade on something. It sucks, doesn't it.

I'm hungry...I can't believe this is still going on with those two. He should of just left well enough alone, but I guess that's not how he works. Still, people shouldn't of sent her death threats...This makes me want to play Skyward Sword...I should really get to work on that drawing...

Why are people so ignorant, is it so hard to accept that people are different? It's certainly no reason to go around spreading whatever you want about them. It's always been hard to be friends with you when you lie to me all the time and do this. The only reason I'm friends with you is that I hate fighting with people. It just brings stress.

Wlcome to my game.

Screwdriver at the ready!

I am exploding with happiness. And rage. But mostly happiness.

Have you seen glow in the dark Zecora too? biggrin.gif