RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Abraham Lincoln said it best: "It is better to remain silent and thought a fool, than to speak up and remove all doubt." Words to live by. Live by them.

I hate homework.

Why did I wait 'til today,

Essays are evil

I don't even know,

What words did I need to use?

Words I know of course,

At least I finished,

The first piece I had to do,

Vocabulary now,

I know all the words,

Now I have to write with them,

Stupid brain can't remember,

One was infantile,

Venerable was one more,

They don't describe her,

My sister, of course,

Someone who has changed my life,

The essay's topic,

Vocab books shouldn't.

Tell you to write about this,

Those words don't work right,

Haiku number eight,

I can compose eight haiku,

But not one essay,

Haiku lover friend

We shall unite in force

To avoid essays

(Couldn't resist!)

She has my workbook!! I need it!! It's due tomorrow and she has it still!!

Senora, what is the matter with you?

Ay dios mios.

You do not think things through.

No me gusta.

Me gusta haikus

But I'm bad at writing them

Tomorrow's Monday

Edited by glamoursea2

*sigh* I was hoping it wouldn't turn into a debating thread. Why did it have to turn into one? Of course it didn't help that everyone passing through face palmed at the op. Horrible way to start a thread...

T-T Stupid stereotypes.

I had hope that my refund from both federal and state was deposited today. As of right now my main account still shows the current balance. I need to double check when the expected date the return should show up. Really like to get rid of some of this heavy weight off my shoulders right now.

Its' projected date states the 15th. Greatttttt....

Edited by GokaiPink

Honey, I love you. If I didn't, I wouldn't insist you make the appointment. You're at THAT age. I want to keep you around a few more years. Who else will put up with my particular brand of crapola? xd.png

Don't whine about it if you can't handle it...I'm hungry, I really wish there was decent lunch food around here...

Scared, because today is MONDAY THE THIRTEENTH!!!! xd.png

Has anything bad even happened to you yet?

I seriously love you <3

Never would have expected that from him blink.gif

What a brilliant idea. Now to get my hands on one of those....

What biome will I lurk at 5:00? I need a CB Metallic or Black..

Oh, tomorrow is Valentine's Day! I'll have to stay up till midnight tonight, I suppose...

Valentine's Day! I need to finish that picture for m'luv. I hope it turns out nice. I wish she was here. I wonder if she'd go to prom with me if she was..? I know it's not her type of thing, but..

Mmm, ice cream. It's too cold for ice cream.. why am I always eating ice cream when I post on this thread? Ah well..

I'm kind of tired..

I am punching above my weight.

So I stalked for days, frustration after frustration of trying to gift THROUGH that thread and repeatedly being told that no one wanted it. Now when I was FINALLY able to get rid of the thing the mods aren't even going to recognize it because of a small mistake on the receiver's end of filling out the form. o-e *twitch*

[ Types in "Mani the Moon Beauty" ] Taken. Ugh. [ Backspaces, types in "Moon Beauty Mani" ] TAKEN. UGH. [ Checks to see if "Red Ringo" and "Black Django" are taken ] WHAT?! GAH! I finally get the dragons I need for my starting pair for a Boktai-themed lineage, I manage to influence them the way I need them, and SOMEONE has those names on their Vampires! This just burns my [Censorkipz]ing poffins! Where's that "name-trading" thread I once saw..? Now's the time I'd need it... [ cue miffed facial expression/inner heartbreak ]

Time to add that to my list of reasons "Why this week sucks", right next to the fact I can't go to see my boyfriend - who lives just up the road - because we have no car...

Finally! Now to waste even more fruit on that last darned treasure...

Crunch time. Must get it done... Ooh...Narnia.

*train of thought completely derails*

Somebody explain dubstep to me.

I am so tired.