RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I had an audition for a play awhile ago, and we had to say, 'roses are read, violets are blue, I'd get better grades if I were you'd but I said roses are red, violets are glue I'd get better grades if I were boo

61 dragons left to describe. Ug. Anyone know where the Describe-a-Dragon thread went?

And now that song is stuck in my head, Klinn...

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

This is so awesome. It like, made my day. Not only did it bring me back to my Ace Attorney Fandom days, but it was really relaxing. :>

Oh sure, I cut my foot right before the day I am supposed to help with the Valentines banquet. Absolutely Bbbbbrrriillliiaannnttt. .-.

Ggggggrrr, i'm limping, this stinks. :|

Some people just should not be teachers.

This class is just such BS.

More than a feeling...

For a change have no regrets saying 'no' to staying longer at work today. The weather has taken a turn to being ugly didn't feel like staying any longer than I had to be.

I remember now. That's the candy I aways brought a bag of when we went out swimming in summertime.

Good point Mr Noble.

Is it sad or wrong that homework and school have become my whole life?

My life revolves around my grades. My existence is solely based on my education. I am tethered to my grade point average, my online grades account, the letter on a test.

I don't ever hang out with friends or have fun outside of school. I don't sit around and text, I don't go to the mall. I do my homework.

School is my entire life.

When I look at my week's schedule, it consists of the homework I have to do each day and the projects that are due soon.

I think about school all the time.

I am sick of it. But I somehow cannot grasp the concept of time management. I procrastinate, then I feel as if two days is simply not enough time to finish a simple assignment. I get it in my head that it's so hard, so impossible, and I can't concentrate. There are no such things as breaks for me, no 'I think I'll go watch TV now' unless my homework is finished, no 'I think I'll go to my friend's house today' unless I have no homework.

I am sick of it.

Is it sad or wrong that homework and school have become my whole life?

My life revolves around my grades. My existence is solely based on my education. I am tethered to my grade point average, my online grades account, the letter on a test.

I don't ever hang out with friends or have fun outside of school. I don't sit around and text, I don't go to the mall. I do my homework.

School is my entire life.

When I look at my week's schedule, it consists of the homework I have to do each day and the projects that are due soon.

I think about school all the time.

I am sick of it. But I somehow cannot grasp the concept of time management. I procrastinate, then I feel as if two days is simply not enough time to finish a simple assignment. I get it in my head that it's so hard, so impossible, and I can't concentrate. There are no such things as breaks for me, no 'I think I'll go watch TV now' unless my homework is finished, no 'I think I'll go to my friend's house today' unless I have no homework.

I am sick of it.

Just wait until you start having a job.

Heh, didn't even notice I was in pain til Ginger sat on my foot.

xd.png

Pretty little Ginger likes to cuddle but not on my foot please! xd.png

I have not learned a single thing in your class. I've had this class for at least six months. And it's all been a review of crap we did two years ago. The book you're making us read is so pathetically simple it's offensive. We moved at such a fast pace last year. I learned so much. I really understood the language. And then I went to your class and forgot it all. We aren't kindergartners. We spent months going over the conjugation of -ar verbs. Months. I want to learn something new. Not review for an entire ****ing year. We all know this already. I can see a month of review, but the year's going to be over in a few months. And I haven't learned anything but the odd vocabulary word here and there.

...why haven't you changed?

Party like a manly pink unicorn.

Here, have a party hat.

I can't hold all of these feels...

THEY'RE BACK. HOLY MOTHER OF GOD THEY'RE BACK OHMYGODICAN'T-