RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Oh that's bull. I shouldn't have to have a paid subscription to play on the test account. Since when did this happen? Whatev... dry.gif

I refuse to click on any Youtube link today. Every time I do, I get sucked into watching stupid random videos for hours at a time. I need. to. sleep!

Have bit of a back ache right at the moment. I hope that this is not an early sign the rest of the day will be bad at work. On the bright side the weather has been warming up a little over the week. Funny how they claim that we were suppose to have a bad snowstorm this year turn out to be decent for a change.

Snake as in your pet? Or Snake from Metal Gear Solid?

Currently procrastinating on five projects, two essays, and a powerpoint presentation. I also have three tests tomorrow and one on Monday that I have yet to study for, so I'm procrastinating on that, too. I'm screwed. How the hell am I gonna survive summer, too? So many assignments!

THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH HOURS IN A DAY. SRSLY.

Well, Re, I'm mad at chu because I thought I could trust you. I thought that maybe, finally, I had found a single friend I could trust. You are my only friend. A lot of people have best friends, friends, sort-of friends, and then people they know that they might one day consider friends. Not me. I have you. That is it. And I hate her. Why are you being this way? What suddenly switched in your mind that made you think she was your friend and I wasn't? We hate her. Remember? She's mean and we hate her. So why are you acting like you don't? What did I ever do that was so wrong? Oh right. Everything. :'|

"Mmm, ice cream! I want more.. but that was.. my second cup. Yeah, better not.. it might get me sick.

Oh no, my heating vent turned off! I love sitting infront of heating vents. Why was I eating ice cream infront of a heating vent..?

Ohno! I'm chilly, now! ..Why is the dog barking? Argh. I don't like noise... noise is bad!

What was that sound?

Oh, Nana.

I should go upstairs, now.. but that requires moving! My ankle hurts..

I need to finish my course selection for school and turn it in, so I get a good schedule for senior year..

They do course selection so early! This year's not even half over and they're making us pick classes for next year!

What am I going to do after next year? I really need to figure out what I want to do for a living..

Oh, right, I should stop typing now."

..My mind if full of rapidly-changing nonsense involving ice cream, school, and heating vents! x3

Rose, be quiet.

Snake as in your pet? Or Snake from Metal Gear Solid?

Pet.

Herp a derp, this is really cool.

Pet.

Herp a derp, this is really cool.

Cool. I thought you had just drowned on MSG.

Lots of people here are playing Chiaki Says, huh. (11)

And why are all these pony ads coming up?

Oh my god.

If you had stabbed me in the heart with a knife, it wouldn't have hurt as bad as it did when you said that.

Re, I thought you said...

You lying little.....

censorkip.gif you.

What, am I not good enough to reply to? I'm sorry, but last time I checked, I could do what I wanted.

Just caught another dino (yellow) xd.png

Maybe this is a start of a good day if I could snag one off the AP so quickly. Heh heh....It would have been an extra awesome day if I caught a CB Black or CB Metallic. Heh heh...Now if my other hatchlings mature I can try some more hunting when I get home this afternoon.

And now I'm nervous of a sudden. Later in the evening will be having my eye exam, but the true part that got me nervous is trying to stay under the given limit of the funds available. Though this week's check had been decent there are several high priority bills due in the next couple of days.

*hits head on desk* I just remember I've to do taxes and renew my subscription to my warranty on the computer. Okay okay...stay positive.

Mom, your lack of confinece in me bothers me endlessly.

Would it kill for you to invest more trust in me? Would it?

Because it makes me vere very very very VERY sad. sad.gif

Also, stop repeating 100x times when i have to do something, because I'm NOT that retarded and i get it if you tell me just ONCE.

Blughh. I don't want to get sick! Not now! Can't it just wait until my weekend off is over? Please?

Stupid bluna hatchling! Y U NO GENDER?! щ(゚Д゚щ)

And you! Stupid inbred dragons! Y U AVOID EVERY ATTACK?! щ(゚Д゚щ)

>_<