RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

That just sounds incredibly impractical to me, isn't there another explanation for this?

Gahhhh! All my threads are being flooded! Could people just stop posting for a second?!

Why is nobody posting? It's like a ghost town in here.

Wow, I really can't hand today.

Note to self: srsly take a day or seven hundred to actually learn hands.

~

Headache. HEADACHE. Ow.

Why can I not have a normal character. ...I mean, I don't actually mind having weird characters, but it makes it so much harder to draw them.

Is that her, or am I mixing up names again? -.-

~

Oh dang. I actually impressed myself. No ref, quick doodle thingy, and it's not that bad. The proportions are pretty close, the anatomy is ok in my untrained eyes...I did a thing that isn't horrendous.

Though typing this was pretty horrendous, all dem typos.

It needed to be said. I've spent more than enough years studying art to realize the hypocrisy of her argument.

no offense but rosie spaughton is too good for this world

my parents are making me so miserable w this whole college thing :')

Oh my flipping pancakes, my back is so sore. I hate this chair, but it's the only one I have. Q~Q

*pokes it* move. sneeze. laugh. do something!

So he's...after being unsupportive all these years...and now I learn...

user posted image

bleh, why can't people just leave me alone? <S>I have so much stuff to do</s> OTL

those icons are gonna get updated soon =w=

omg, i want to comment so bad but that'll just end up being a ****storm I do not want >_<

but that being said, though everyone is entitled to their opinions, your argument is very one-sided. Jazeki, though she is vouching for the users, at least tries to see the issue from both the perspective of the artists and the users.

Goodness, I had completely forgotten that the original manga was packed with dirty jokes in the beginning. That's just so weird looking at it now... blink.gif