RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I shouldn't be doing that at 11:30 PM, but oh, well. I need sleep still. But that can wait. I mean, it's not every day a half-dragon comes into your home, breaks half your stuff, and then collapses onto your bed and falls asleep.

...Good thing that's just my imagination. And it happens every day, actually.

OMG I haven't logged onto this site in ages! Better catch as many eggs as I can! biggrin.gif

@Water Scorpion: It's alright. In time, you'll get to level up. smile.gif The thing is, just have fun chatting around with people here. If you try to raise up your level, you might end up spamming. >_< That's what happened to me earlier, haha. I didn't know one smile only in a post could be spam. I would have thought only of wall-spamming as spam.

This guy is awesome. Some of these covers are just kipzin' amazing.

I really should draw.. but I'd rather sprite.. but I'm waiting on something for that..

I should draw.. but I'm lazy..

Draw darn you..

But.. there was a forum just a few days ago for names you can't believe you got..

I lost it...

But.. I.. Wanted to brag without bragging :c

I don't wanna brag on the bragging thread...

Hhhhhhhhh.

But.. there was a forum just a few days ago for names you can't believe you got..

I lost it...

But.. I.. Wanted to brag without bragging :c

I don't wanna brag on the bragging thread...

Hhhhhhhhh.

This one? http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=110450 smile.gif

--

Quizzes are done, yay.

--

Does anyone in this house know how to take out the rubbish? Sigh.

--

My desk is an absolute mess... I need to put some paperwork away!

Edited by VampiricOmen

My desk is an absolute mess... I need to put some paperwork away!

tongue.gif Blame entropy for this! ninja.gif

---

I hope VampiricOmen would be alright with his/her dad.

---

huh.gif I forgot what was on my mind.

^ genuinely made me smile

----------

ASJDGLKTSEHLALKF- I have a lot of stuff to do. Portfolio hasn't even been started, new essay to write, Spanish to memorize, books to read, movies to watch, responses to write...and on top of all this, I feel dead. I need more sleep.

user posted image *bounces off happily* So happy! *giggles* Cute and pretty anime! *looks at the clock* *gasps* Oh, have to do school work. Must finish it before watching more episodes.

tongue.gif Blame entropy for this!  ninja.gif

---

I hope VampiricOmen would be alright with his/her dad.

I cleaned it off and the same day it was messy again. I give up. laugh.gif

Thank you as well. smile.gif

--

Good to see that both of the local wild skinks have made it through this year's brumination, especially the Bluey. He's looking a lot better than when I saw him a few months ago, his jaw has mostly healed. I do wonder what happened to the Eastern Water Skink's baby though, haven't seen it since before Winter.

--

Should I apply for an extension now? I'm already one week behind due to a mishap with the resources. The first thirteen days of my project timeline looks like a walk in the park compared to what the last thirteen days has. I can see me working more than four hours a day on this just to make sure I get it done on time. But if I apply for an extension, the web project will either be one week short or I'll have to get another extension and a snowball effect will begin. Gah! unsure.gif

Edited by VampiricOmen

omg. Tomorrow seems to be the annual German Food Day in the campus cafeteria. I'm so exciiiiiiited and I'm going to eat so much sauerkraut. o3o

I forgot I was egg locked and saw and clicked on a cb gold egg. How sad, second time I have seen a real gold in the cave. First time was back in 2009. I got that you are already overburdened with eggs bit.

Sleepy Hollow is back on!

I actually saw a CB silver! The absolute first time! But I wasn't quick enough. I should try hunting leetle trees instead of new releases. There aren't many people in the forest.