RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

My eyes hurt and she cancelled our plans for tomorrow.

My septum ring is also tight. Did I pull on it last night...? Or did I just sleep the wrong way with my nose on my hand?

So I know I shouldn't have done that, but...it was worth it. |3

Homework is about 75% complete. Everything's done for the next 2 days. Still need to read that whatzit and do something else I can't remember. All this motivation will be gone before the semester is half over.

i find it amazing how people can't seem to read directions and/or be very observant; it's like you're not even trying

I'm not totally sure why, but I've spent the last year or so routinely killing off 5 dragons every time the restriction is lifted. I've only got 94 left to go.

Oh gods, I feel absolutely terrible.

It hurts to drink water. T-T

If it wasn't so frustrating, I'd be amused that my main computer only quit charging right when I got the backup working with a new OS. You're not getting replaced, silly Mac, so stop your tantrum.

Wow! Where is everyone? I have never seen the Forum Games section so slow for so long! Is it because school just started up again, or just what?

I cant believe it! Im actually going to get to go to the beach to have a vacation and see my friends that I was close to when I lived there for 6 years over fall break which starts 3 days after my 10th birthday. biggrin.gif

This forum is filled with the nicest people, unlike the other forum I'm on where everyone is mean to me for asking beginner questions simply because I'm new to the topic.

I hate it when I have something really nice to eat for dinner but can't eat it all because I have a small stomach...