RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

That was a good microwave dinner, but I have a feeling that the chicken was fake.

Now I want some peppermint.

And I'm still hungry.

How does this even happen? Am I on a growth spurt or something? Or is it boredom eating, my number one nemesis?

There's still some Alfredo sauce left in the bottom of the dish... Where's the rolls? Those would be good with it. biggrin.gif

I'm bored. They're talking about upcoming Summer movies on this show. When are they going to mention How to Train Your Dragon 2? They mentioned Maleficent, looking forward to that one. they did good with her look, she looks just like the evil witch from the original classic and even the KH games.

Heard Frozen's going to be in Kingdom Hearts 3. That should be neat. Wonder what other worlds will be in it. I know Olympus Coliseum, it'd be kool to have Wreck-It Ralph in there. Two-three worlds in one if you get to explore the different games not to mention Game Central Station. Wish they'd include The Black Cauldron. that movie had good grunt villains that could be fun to fight and the villain is pretty kool. He'd make for a good boss battle. Though, Sora wouldn't need a magic sword to fight since he has something even better. Still, it'd be awesome and maybe the three witches could see his keyblade in action and try to 'bargain' for it like they did in the movie for the kid's sword.

Eh~ I'm rambling too much. I must be tired. xd.png

"You should go to counseling."

hahahahaha no thank you

Something happened that no one can change

And talking about it isn't going to fix it

Telling some person I don't know what's going on isn't going to change anything

Five stages of grief

Well, I think the week it happened was the denial phase

Anger. Didn't really get angry. I just feel numb.

Bargaining... Yes yes yes. Done that. "If I told him I read it after I did and brought it up in conversation..." "He doesn't hate me, he just has a lot on his mind."

Depression. Well. Suppose my being an angst bucket is that. I haven't eaten bahah. Or slept. I just cry at night. Like a pansy.

Acceptance. Yeah. Not happening anytime soon.

So if UPS and FedEx merged...would the company be called FedUPS? Ahahaaa- *brick'd*

I planned his marriage. He's my character, so he won't care.

HE SHALL MARRY HER.

I wonder if he went to that place he said he might have to go to and that's why he can't talk to me. And his stepfather isn't telling me about it because HIPPA and stuff.

EPIPHANY

Haha no he probably just hates me for something. Don't care that he hates me, I'd just like to know why.

So if UPS and FedEx merged...would the company be called FedUPS? Ahahaaa- *brick'd*

*Chokes on Mtn. Dew* BwaaaHahahaha! Thank you, that just made my night. xd.png

Anyway~ It never ceases to amaze me how many kind people there are on this forum. I mean, wow. It only makes me want to pass on the kindness. happy.gif Soon as I'm not egg-locked that's exactly what I'm gonna do.

Alright cough, you win. Tomorrow I am booking an appointment with our local GP to nuke whatever virus or sickness this is, I can't even drink water without recoiling in pain now. I already went through the sore throat, barely able to speak phase and now I think I'm in for a round two just from the constant coughing. I think my throat is closing up too... that's fantastic. Oh god that last cough almost made me pass out.

Mom makes a fail nest egg... Dad makes a bird nest egg... Bird nest eggs are tasty. I should learn how to make a bird nest egg.

I wonder if my Magi dragon can teleport again...

Yay! I have no school today. But I still have to write that essay that's due tomorrow... It should be easy! smile.gif

I WANT TO GLOMP SOMEONE WITH AN EGG

I DON'T KNOW WHO

Hmm...

i'm so stressed wow

but if i can pull this off it might be the greatest thing i've ever lied about

and then i can tell people how i faked my way through a project that lasted literally a whole school year and managed an A without doing anything

but still i'm so stressed i have to muster up a fake project today

and study for finals

and i'm so darn lazy

only 4 days left of school...4 days full of tests and projects and overwhelming stress

I just broke down again.

I'm like a robot. Only more emotional. Though I try not to show it.

Argh, being a pessimist doesn't match me. 'Cause I'm Batman!

Oh gosh just reply already :L I'll send the rest of the payment the second you reply and say "yeah, we got it, you're booked." Like you said you would. Just reply. I'm going to phone you tomorrow...just urgh -.-

I have some weird ability to adapt. I mean, my personality changes. It's not a mental problem, it's just my weirdness problem. That is amazing. Can I use it to bribe people, then? Pretty please?

I'd love to see a doctor's reaction to me saying that.

Just because of that? Really? ._.

Anyway... Sunday. I HAVE to get good results. I NEED to pass on that exam. I will pass.

Please exam don't be mean! Be nice to me! At least a little! I HAVE TO PASS!!

*anxious* D: So stressing! If I don't pass, I will go crazy! So I will pass. Please, I will pass! T_T

The sky is POTATO and the clouds are CHOCOLATE and the sun is APPLE and the moon is BANANA and the stars are ORANGES.

And I miss talking about useless stuff.

Being a teenager is overrated.

Hrmm I should really really start my homework, and my project, and all the studying I've got to do. Once I get through Wednesday I can (mostly) relax. I hope.

I listen to a weird variety of stuff....

Prog rock, prog metal, hardcore punk, ska punk, anarcho punk, heavy metal, power metal, thrash metal, speed metal, folk metal, black metal, doom metal, stoner rock, psychedelic rock, goth rock, death rock, gothic metal, folk rock, celtic rock, celtic punk, grunge rock, holy crap I listen to a lot of stuff

I should really start that essay... but I don't want to.

I have attention problems. I proved that yesterday in a Skype call. I should really tell mom and dad, but I think they already know. At least it's not affect-ooh! Shiny!

Why do I keep thinking today is Sunday? dry.gif

I'm so comfortable. Then I sit up.

This mix is beautiful~ I approve. Now, to go cuddle with Derpicarp!

Why would you buy a Burzum coffee mug?

YES I WILL DRINK MY COFFEE IN A BLACK METAL MUG, MAKE MY COFFEE BLACK WIT A SIDE OF NEO-NAZISM.