RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I'm just so glad I won't have to read it in front of the whole class C: The rush right before summer is the best in this aspect, there's no class time for anything like that.

I am completely disinterested in everything right now

I don't care about anything

I haven't talked to the only person I care about in 19 days

There is nothing I want to do

I'm so bored of everything

so I wanted to distract myself and keep myself busy with this

AND THE APP CRASHED

And now I'm going back to moping

physically cringing just thinking about how i acted on these forums when i was like 12 oh god

how did i not get banned for being completely unbearable

My sleep schedule is so messed up right now. I should be in bed ugh

I'm bored

I'm bored of the internet

I'm bored of vidya

I'm sad

Music makes me sad

Reading makes me sad

Seeing other people happy makes me sad

Angst angst angst

If you're angsty and you know it clap your hands

If you're angsty and you know it and you're an "awesome" poet

Durn little sugar ants eat me alive when they sneak inside.

Why is the dog not eating.

I can't wait! He is in the US finally and will be here in just a few days. Sad to just see him for a few hours. Better than not at all. Treats it as a birthday present.

Wonder if people who are vegetarian really like soy burgers and stuff. I like stuffung made with chicken or turkey broth. I am trying to cut back amount of meat or fish, but I truly like it. I get guilty about pork, beef, lamb. The guilt does not sing when I eat shellfish, the gross out factor does. I like crab though and lobster and shrimp. It is so sad.

Cows have the saddest eyes. Steers not so much. Fish have creepy eyes.

Bedtime, oh holder of my thoughts.

I wonder if the trades will work and I'll eventually have gotten eggs for Imp and me. I want a chance to play with the new eggs and so does she. Crosses fingers and prays fervently for Trio, then GoN successful summons and then breeding the elemental eggs.

You're censorkip.gif ing lucky I have no way of finding out who you are, or I'd be 100% sure to return the "favor", you censorkip.gif. I hate you, I hope all your trades fail and all your dragons gender wrong forever.

That mushroom pizza. I'm going to taste mushrooms forever now.

hahah a

I've been staying up all night for three nights just to see if maybe you would show signs of being alive

But

Guess not

It's been a long time and I'm honestly just completely numb to anything

What happened to you

Where are you even

It's fascinating, being on this thread. Seeing little shards, facets of people's lives. Realizing that behind each and every one of these little boxes and pictures is another person. There's a word for that feeling, I think- Sonder.

---------

One of my Guardians has gotten 25 clicks sometime in the last day or so. How on earth did that happen? Most of my dragons never make it past 3.

Why do the main characters' names in this book sound vaguely like Czech swearwords?? Now I'm really happy I don't have to read this report in front of the class, nobody would take me seriously xd.png Or maybe it's just me who's being a 12-year-old here. Dunno.

Getting sick of this cold and the associated coughing fits. I can just imagine the bacteria tapdancing at the back of my throat to encite a coughing response. If only they were courteous and limited it to once every ten minutes, not once every minute. I'm surprised the whole household isn't up yet...

My sinuses hurt, I'm bored out of my mind, I want to sleep but I know that I shouldn't get off schedule.

Dad brought doughnuts for breakfast. Now I'm about to crash from a sugar high.

I just want my hatchlings to grow up, but they still have about two hours before they reach four days left. If my pink hatchling grows up before my whiptail egg hatches I can influence it, but its deciding to take its time.

They. Took. A picture. With my phone. And I just found it.

.-. Of course he's in it. Of course. Of course I have to be reminded of that person.

Everything.

Dreams.

I can't listen to the music I uses to listen to a lot and have to find other bands so that I don't listen to the same music I listened to before.

I have all the music that he gave me in a bag in my closet. Along with everything else he's given me.

And I can't forget what happened to him.

He's not dead but it feels like he is.

Then my mom brings it up "HEY, whatever happened to you and that boy?! Is he still talking to you?"

And not only that, but I don't know how he feels about any of what happened. Other than the fact it sucked and that he's glad he's still alive.

Or maybe he just thanked me because he felt it was mandatory. Maybe he still wants to die.

Maybe that's why he can't speak to me

Maybe he tried again

Why? Why now of all times did the cave have to have downtime? I was about to click on a Silver in the AP! Dang You! *growls* dry.gif

Aren't Nilia pygmies supposed to be common? .-.

How come the only one I've seen all day, besides what I just got, was snatched up by someone else instantly? There needs to be like an official rarity guide that's actually up to date...more common dragons being released means former commons become harder to get. Like, I seriously haven't seen a Stone in the AP in forever. It's just weird

i wonder......does one's butt actually get that raw if they lay on it for that long?

Right...energy drinks do tend to give you energy.

Welp, looks like no sleep for me tonight.

League of Legends, yes. Dragons, yes. Sleep, unlikely.

As soon as I acknowledge the thunder, it stops. T-T

-angsts aggressively-

Oh my god I'm turning into an angst bucket. I have a reason to be, but still.