RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

zomg, drama drama drama. i really don't know if you are frustrated for other people or if you're frustrated that you didn't get a guarantee of something new.

I'm settling in. Excellent.

I should be asleep, but I'm messing around on the internet and it's 1:38am. Not so excellent.

Heh...

Guess... That answers that question...

I HAVE TWO TRIO EGGS AND TWO ADULT ICES! I won't be able to get them hatched in time, but THAT'S NOT THE POINT!

I'm sick of having to repeat myself because my voice descends into unintelligible squeaking and rasping. Curse this cold.

In other news, my voice now irritates my siblings thrice what it used to, awesome! Muahaha-agh-cough-cough-ahah-squeak-hahaha!

I'm feeling generous~

Let's go kill this feeling by tackling Carrion and King~

PURPLE DRAGONS!!!

Note to self: Don't tackle Carrion or King ever again. Okay, well, for the next hour...

lmao today was so :/// i was talking about sexuality with one of my sort-of friends and she was like 'yeah i feel like so many people are just bi for attention' and this other stuff and i kinda see what she means everyone is experimenting and figuring it out but a lot of them don't wanna come all the way out of the closet tbh it's true so many of the bi people at my school are just experimenting they don't know what they are yet but thats still bi erasure and it bothers me but it was so weird she was just assuming i'm straight because i don't wanna come out until next year and ugh it's just gonna be weird people will treat me differently bc everyone assumes i like guys and i don't but i don't correct them bc i can't make myself say the words yet ughughghgh i wish i could be more casual about it and weave it into conversation so smoothly like 'oh yea im gay and' but nope

What. What even is this. What did I just draw. I kinda like it, but I don't even...

I really don't want to do my homework right now, I've got so much.

But if you do it now, you won't be able to do stuff later!

That doesn't change anything.

OOH, look, the DC forums!

My word! Maybe just a quick look around and then back to work...

I really should be writing the next chapter. .....I've been saying that for the past three days. It'll be a miracle if it gets done by the end of the weekend at this rate. dry.gif

Perhaps Spineshank is not the best music to listen to while writing this chapter.

What are my alternatives though...?

Manson? Zombie? Mindless?

Not Mindless Self Indulgence. That is the poorest of poor choices for writing music.

...Or I could procrastinate another 6 hours or so and continue listening to Spineshank's entire discography.

Yes, that sounds about right.

Whenever I try to have a nice day of doing nothing and I want to listen to some nice doom metal and just hate humanity I get headaches. Ffffft.

I feel like mass breeding something. Stripes, Blusangs, Gilded Bloodscales, Reds, Pinks, Nebulas, any dragon I darn well feel like breeding.

...yeah, that sounds about right. I'm bored, can you tell?

I did not need to eat that much. Kipz. Now I feel sick. T-T

MAH MAGMA EGG IS HATCHING OH MY GLOB OH MY GLOB OH MY GLOB! AND THE BLACK TEA EGGS, TOO!

...I really need to get my thumb checked.