RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

HATCH ALREADY

YOU'RE GONNA MAKE ME SHOW MY TRUE PERSONALITY

NO ONE WANTS TO SEE THAT.

King's so cute...,He's such a little kid... He's like a younger brother.

Seriously? I just told you I was dealing with a sociopath, and you decide to use that moment to confess your love- again? I told you you're just a friend already! Besides, you're engaged, for crying out loud!

One for sorrow, two for joy~ Three for a girl and four for a boy~ Five for silver, six for gold~ Seven for a secret never to be told~

To the basement of ideas!

I don't understand why I like this band. One singer sounds like the screeching tire of a sports car trying to stop to fast and the other sounds criminally insane, the guitar sounds like someone dragging a grappling hook across a sheet of metal. And yet I love them to death and back. I confused myself sometimes.

MY BASEMENT IS RUINED

I HAVE NO IDEAS

THE WORLD IS GOING TO END

I didn't want to do this, but... I'll have to use Rumor...

I neeeed to draw all these ideas I'm getting for the coming pages but I'm completely stuck at page 2 sleep.gif Why

THE BASEMENT IS STILL RUINED

And I hope Rachel gets her surgery soon, too, because pain is horrible.

AND I CAN'T USE RUMOR

AND TWISTED FATE IS NOT READY

IT NEEDS TO BE FIXED

BUT THERE IS NO OTHER CHOICE

I AM GOING TO ACTIVATE IT

PREPARE FOR YOUR MINDS TO BE BLOWN

HAHA, AT LAST, I HAVE OBTAINED ANOTHER BLUSANG. HOWEVER IT WAS COMPLETELY ACCIDENTAL AND IS UNLIKELY TO HAPPEN EVER AGAIN. MY LUCK IS GOING TO RUN OUT ONE DAY AND IT'S GOING TO RUN OUT REALLY HARD.

I'm probably annoying to 99.9% of the population. I should probably keep my mouth shut. I am actively failing to keep my mouth shut. Okay.

Tainted... Oh... That's what I forgot. I still have Tainted before I have to use TF.

Why are all of the homes for rent from a single advertiser who doesn't really want to rent but sell. *Bangs head quietly*

DESTROY IT ALL

USE SURF

IT'S 1 VS 1

ONLY THE ENEMY WILL GET HURT

This heat makes me want to do absolutely nothing but lie on the tile floor and watch tv.

The weather outside is frightful~ But the fire is so delightful- IF IT STARTS SNOWING AGAIN I'M GONNA CRY, BECAUSE IT'S MAY AND IT SNOWED LESS THEN A MONTH AGO.

Instead it can rain.

'Course! Two hours isn't that bad...

Poison Cards is weird.

...What? What the censorkip.gif?

What even is the context behind that line? That episode had NOTHING to do with that kind of thing?????? Why is the recap...?

????????????????

This song brings tears to my eyes...

Not really, it's just so cute. That song brings tears to my eyes.

Gee, for somebody who wanted to be the most powerful you sure seem upset and angry at... Having an obscenely powerful unit that's basically capable of massive amounts of destruction and withstanding incredible attacks?

wow I'll actually have extracurricular stuff next year.

...math club and English honors society. Not much. Hopefully my volunteer hours will balance out my lack of a life. Heh. Or my GPA will.

Only 2 years left of high school holla

I really want to try some cheshire cat now... The cheese...

Oh, well. That'd be weird.

I want to draw, but I can't because I know that someone is going to end up standing behind me watching me draw. Whenever someone even glances at my screen, I have to stop everything and minimize stuff or pull up Google or something. I cannot draw when someone is watching me. :c