RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I think my headphones are messing with my IPad somehow. As soon as I plug them in, the music starts, even though I haven't even chosen which band/singer I want to listen to.

I feel like I have social anxiety or something. DX It's not normal to be like this. I kinda want to talk to a psychologist...

What is this nonsense??

I haven't been able to catch a CB Pillow in the Alpine for days! Every time I click one, I miss it!

PEOPLE GIT AWAY

DEY'RE MIINE

Come on now glam, you have a lot, let some other people have a turn-

NO I NEED 300

Now this is silly glam, you're arguing with yourself.

BUT PILLOWS.

I think my head is going to freaking explode.

I'm not sure how I'm going to get all of this homework done with this headache.

Okay, I have to do a 1k word freewrite either tonight or tomorrow.

~~~

dear school, please stop being stressful.

Seriously mom, just shut up. I know I have to do my homework. I will do it. You don't need to keep frigging nagging me about it.

Just.

Shut.

Up.

NO, i don't want you here. I know that the first opportunity you get you'll tell that i'm doing... Bad things. You do know that it's not my fault that there's a lot of crap around, right?

I have to write a 20 line poem..that's it! It's that simple. I write poems all the time. I've been writing poems forever. I can spit out a poem in less than a minute. But I have literally no inspiration, and it's like all my "talent" has completely evaporated.

Writer's block, please go die in a hole.

I think my body is, like, rejecting all this stress and sadness and panic. I've been feeling very out of sorts and I keep feeling like I'm going to throw up constantly.

Edited by glamoursea2

Too many labs. D|

Multiple labs are fine when you don't have to do the majority of work out of the actual lab class. =|

4x10 and I'm stopping because I feel comatose.

And I have homework.

Damn but I just want some sweet and sour chicken with friend rice. Been craving good chinese for days.

I have to write a 20 line poem..that's it! It's that simple. I write poems all the time. I've been writing poems forever. I can spit out a poem in less than a minute. But I have literally no inspiration, and it's like all my "talent" has completely evaporated.

Writer's block, please go die in a hole.

I think my body is, like, rejecting all this stress and sadness and panic. I've been feeling very out of sorts and I keep feeling like I'm going to throw up constantly.

*hugs*

and writer's block seriously sucks. D: I had it for like, a month, and I was just like "Okay I'm not gonna wait anymore. I'm going to write, damn it." Surprisingly, it worked. xd.png

~~~

oh god this homework. I can't. DX Why did I save it all for today? *hits himself with the spork of punishment*

I haven't been on here in a looonnggg time! Logged onto my scroll and the layout has all.changed! plus, I don't even know what new dragons are available now. Oh, and I need to name all my dragons again. blaahhh

Okay, just history now. Hopefully I can finish math tomorrow morning. If not, well, I'm screwed. Gah, I hate school. >_>

Okay, so looks like I'll be doing biology homework in the five minutes before class starts...great.

And I still haven't written that poem. Yay.

Tonight's agenda:

- watch a movie

- watch the premiere of Walking Dead

- go to sleep

- be unable to sleep because of stress because I didn't finish homework

- fall asleep because I just don't care anymore

Why are you such a censorkip.gif? I just... don't understand.

I could just be sitting there, not saying a word, and you'll start an argument out of nowhere about something so stupid and irrelevant.

It's like you enjoy making me miserable.

I don't wanna go to school tomorrow .___.

I am not going to be able to handle seeing you.

Hopefully I will wake up really sick tomorrow.

Or I could just go to the nurse...

Edit: Wow I make stupid typos. Damn you, iPad.

Edited by Erica8798

Phew, got that poem out of the way.

...I recycled a poem I wrote last year xd.png

Now to sleep.

I still feel stressed. I need medications. I'm serious. I just...I feel so stressed all the time, often for no particular reason, and it is just unbearable. It's interfering with everything.

Phew, got that poem out of the way.

...I recycled a poem I wrote last year xd.png

Now to sleep.

I still feel stressed. I need medications. I'm serious. I just...I feel so stressed all the time, often for no particular reason, and it is just unbearable. It's interfering with everything.

*Hugs and gives a teddy bear*

~~~

one percent left on my ipad. o.o

o_O Something I posted got 21 notes and is back on my dash again.

I guess that's because it's Fluri. >_>

~~~~

Whoops, he's a little too clueless for my comfort here, he needs to have at least a vague idea of what's going on... Besides, he did in the dream it's based off of... I need to write him less clueless.

Edited by KageSora

I've completely ruined my schedule. I have no motivation for homework.

4 am and I'm not done with this lab. Can't work on it before class tomorrow because I have to do the homework then.

Lmao. I don't know what you said to her, but whatever it was, it pissed her off.

Thank you for that. <3

You go talk to your friends, talk to my friends, talk to me. We are never, ever, ever, getting back together!

Sooonnngg is stuck in my head and I can't listen to it unless I wanna get demerits. sleep.gif

The anticipation is killing me.

On an unrelated note:

I am not a happy girl, today. Don't get in my space, unless you like getting your head bitten off. I'd rather not do it, because I generally love my friends and family, and I'm not thinking straight at the moment. Rational thought is not top of BD71's list as normal. Help me, help you.

That is all.