RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

This is not helping my illnesses. It is probably making it worse. I think I'm going crazy. >8D

I.

Can.

Not.

Take.

It.

Anymore.

*hugs for Erica*

Ugh, total restructure for my lineage. Ugh. I knew it was going to be difficult, but why did I make it THIS difficult for myself? Ugh..just, ugh!

Nobody.

There is not a single soul in the world who cares.

I am so done with people.

Seriously. I'm just goi to never talk to anyone again and buy a ton of snakes to fill the void.

And then everyone will know me as that weird guy down the street with 58 snakes who does nothing but watch MLP and play Pokemon.

I am so done with people.

Seriously. I'm just goi to never talk to anyone again and buy a ton of snakes to fill the void.

And then everyone will know me as that weird guy down the street with 58 snakes who does nothing but watch MLP and play Pokemon.

....the modern day version of crazy cat lady

Crazy snake-MLP-pokemon guy

/shot

/shot again

Wow, I've been using the trackpad on my laptop and the screen on my iPad so much that my finger is sore >.< I think one day I'll have a callus there. I have a permanent callus on one of my fingers because I used to have a pencil in my hand constantly and the rough wood rubbed against my skin all the time.

*looks at what finger it is*

HOLY WHAT. It's...gone.

But that tiny little callus has always been there....always.

I kind of miss it now D:

Lol what is wrong with me.

What. I don't know. Just what.

duuuude this is such a brilliant roleplay idea but I don't know how to fix all the plot holes.

I want to crawl in a hole and cry.

With a book.

Yes.

I'm going to crawl in a hole and cry with a book.

Edited by Erica8798

What. I know this isn't really... the song makes me sad. You send it to me when i feel like im about to cry and then i do also i can be your servant but you will not turn me into slenderman and also this calculator is being really stupid and not graphing anything and I AM NOT SLENDERWOMAN BECAUSE I AM NOT FEMALE. Well technically I am but I'm not a guy either so bleeeeh.

That was a few seconds of me typing everything that I thought.

I have seriously never been this depressed. Except for maybe when my parents made me go to that.... place... *shudders*

I'm not even sure why I'm like this right now ;_______;

Edited by Erica8798

Oh, yeah, no. That's cool. I totally didn't want to go to her birthday party. She's only family. Why would you invite us? We only live a few minutes down the road. You have my number, we are friends on Facebook. You can contact me at any time.

You'll message me to ask about my lawnmower because you need one but why would you invite us to her birthday party? The only reason we were "invited" to the last two was because we lived with our grandparents, whom you talk to on a weekly basis. But now that we don't live with them anymore, we don't exist.

We truly are the black sheep of the family.

I can't wait to move away from these people. They aren't my real family.

I have seriously never been this depressed. Except for maybe when my parents made me go to that.... place... *shudders*

I'm not even sure why I'm like this right now ;_______;

*hugs*

i should probably start my homework.

Teacher. Are you serious?

You gave me a zero on that.

I turned it in. It was submitted on that website so you can't say you lost it in a pile of papers. I submitted it the night before it was due. It was on time.

So maybe it was kind of late at night but it was still on time.

Edited by glamoursea2

...I don't care what she says, I'm still going to crawl into a hole and hide there because that was really, really stupid of me to say.

I really want to get everything on thinkgeek. Bigtrak for that win!

I think I just screwed up the wording of that even worse. DX I should really stop trying to fix things, since I only make them worse. xd.png

Social skills, please magically appear.

~~~

i've been posting here a lot lately.

~~~

i really hope I didn't mess this up. DX

Wow, thanks DVR for deleting my favorite movie. That's awesome. I totally appreciate it. dry.gif

Well now that's a funny thing.

As soon as she shows up and gets all LOL YOU SO CUTE I suddenly feel strangely defensive over you.

Like um, back off, that boy is my territory, kay?

Whoa it's midnight O:

I JUST FOUND OUT YOU CAN RESTORE STUFF YOU DELETED ON THE DVR

I can re-watch that Big Bang episode now, yay

Edited by glamoursea2

i didn't even get to play my new game...ugh, i still have to paint the headphones...