RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Oh awesome. Another person knows about me and him. Yay -___-

For the record, he likes me.

Not necessarily vice versa.

Why is it that I just can't not talk to you... It's like... a compulsive urge I have that forces me to.

Even when I try to get you to go away, you stay. And what's up with the staring?

Walkin' through the house when I hear the unmistakable sound of a blue shell about to hit and my adrenaline shoots up and I start to panic. (brother was playing Mario Kart)

It's like PTMKD or something

(Post-traumatic mario kart disorder)

Ohgod he's cute.. DX But I think he used to date a guy I know, and I don't want to make things awkward. DX High school drama whyyy

DX High school drama whyyy

I know right? -__-

Ooh Evanescence, you give me chills <33

Edited by glamoursea2

"Don't speak, I know just what you're doing, don't tell me cause it hurts."

~~~

okay, I have a character I don't hate. Now I just need more characters, an antagonist, and a plot. xd.png

~~~

kaudwadwe boys. I'd say I'm just gonna stop trying to date, but the teenage girl inside me does not allow it. /shot

~~~

homework time. *sighs*

Oh my god..I thought I didn't have any homework, and now I'm remembering everything I have to do.

My journalism article.

My algebra homework.

A billion graphs for biology.

That thing for geography.

That thing for my online class.

Gah. I hate school. I'm so done with it like omg -__-

Tough times never last. Tough people do.

My favorite quote. <3

Gah. I hate school. I'm so done with it like omg -__-

This >_>

~~~

okay, finish my art, do the algebra sheet, and finish the notes for history. Shouldn't take more than half an hour. Unless I screw up on the math sheet. Solving systems with three variables isn't fun.

Mr. BD, if I didn't know any better, I'd think you were a teenage girl in another life. You just KNOW ice cream makes it all better. Thanks for the heaping bowl of it. Have I mentioned you're my hero, today?

Now if you could just move the knife rack down a shelf, that would make the world peachy. And I say this, because I will need to do some baking/cooking in a couple days, and I can't reach them, not because I plan to do anyone any harm. Myself included.

Yes, parents. I know you're trying to make me better, but it's obviously not working.

I am just so freaking sick of it all. Doing the nebulizer at minimum of two times a day. My huge pile of pills at breakfast and dinner. This is my SEVENTH antibiotic in a row and I'm. STILL. Sick.

So no, I don't want to do the nebulizer anymore. It's not gonna help. I'm still going to be sick.

And all this freaking school work isn't helping, either. It is pretty damn hard to do a bunch of work when you're having really bad headaches and chest pains. Good think they're adding that 504 plan so I can get extra time because of my sicknesses (:

Edited by Erica8798

Damn but I love the Pandora app. It looks like unlimited skips which is just unf.

... Why do you have to assign homework, Mister? It's an elective. I chose this class. And you give me extra homework. Why to try to "extend my career". In any event, I'm not going to lie about my homework, so don't even try to make me.

And...in happier news...I drew a smiley face on my hand and came up with some pretty good material. xd.png

I don't know if it was the right choice to use a yellow marker to highlight instead of an actual highlighter. Oh well.

Bed time...

Tomorrow I'm wearing a sweatshirt to school. I don't care how hot it gets - the high is, like, 90 - but still, I'm wearing it.

I am exercising my right to look like crap and feel all warm and cozy at the same time, whenever I damn well please.

If anybody says a thing about the fact that I don't dress like a supermodel every day (like 90% of the girls at my school) then I might have to hit them. My life kind of sucks right now and I just do not care what I look like. I might as well look like what I feel, right?

I wish I could tell you. I know you'd be okay with it, but you just don't understand. It's not a choice. If I could just snap my fingers and magically become straight,mbelieve me, I would. But the world doesn't work like that.

I hate this project.

Midterm tomorrow. Wish me luck.

Good luck!

Just took my chem midterm today...

Physics on Thursday...ohgawd...

And there's no sense crying over every mistake

You just keep on trying til you run out of cake~

And the science gets done and

You make a neat gun

For the people who are

Still Alive~

Oh dear, it's still stuck in my head..

This is horribly illegal in this story, but it's important that's not acknowledged. How do I get around that? And now that I've gotten rid of all the aaangssstttt in one story, how is it supposed to end?

... And what the hell is going ON in this story? I'm not gonna have enough time to finish everything. Or get four hour's worth of homework done in 40 minutes. This'll be an all-nighter.