RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Holy crud are the stupid people out in force these days!

Best concert ever. They were amazing.

Things went 200% better than expected this week.

Even getting lost in Camden for an hour can't bring this week down.

Edited by tikigurl91

Nice row.

Wake me up when you woke up. We had a whole conversation last night about it. Now I might lose my ACTUAL job. Glad to know you care, mom.

What a realistic dream I had during my power nap?! Makes me wonder if it mean that I shall be attending this years anime con.

Long time, no see. Glad you hadn't forgotten.

...Whoa. Really long time, no see. This could be interesting.

They say you should stop dwelling on the past and start looking to the future, but it is really hard when part of that future is taken away from you.

Well, I'm out of pop, looks like I'm going to die slowly now. Oh, God, this is really, really bad. I'm really freaking out. Oh God God God...

Hip is really silly.

I wonder how many people would participate if I posted a let's play of Academagia, and where would I post it...

Well, I'm out of pop, looks like I'm going to die slowly now. Oh, God, this is really, really bad. I'm really freaking out. Oh God God God...

My life in a nutshell...

And my current thought now....I could go for some sunkist

Haha, finally, years after I thought him up, Milosk is getting his debut story!

Oh censorkip.gif, I didn't even think about his current status when I sent that in.

Oh dear sweet sky this is going to be interesting to watch play out. xd.png NO CHOICE IT MUST HAPPEN. OOPS.

Edited by KageSora

Why does my brain think F O E! by IOSYS is the best song choice for the Ur-dragon, its only two minutes long.

Edited by Lore_Master

Why do I really feel so nervous right now? I really do hope that it is just me being a smidge paranoid about something. What? I don't know it can be just all in my head again.

EDIT: Like to know how my one sock got outside. blink.gif

There is only ONE answer that does comes to mind do not quite have solid evidence to prove it. It has not been that long since the incident occurred downstairs in the basement. dry.gif

Edited by GokaiPink

Ughhh, this sucks. I wish I could just go back to sleep. I can't miss any more days...

Of course my Sunrise would turn 4 days one minute after 12pm. rolleyes.gif

Bahahaha, this is war. 108? But horses breed better, so that gives me an advantage... *evil laugh* Only a matter of time... only a matter of time.