RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I wonder if she's awake, and if she's scared.

Yes, I'm upset. No, Mother, I don't want to talk about it.

When you've gotten up to a certain level in the forums, do you get more signature space??? 0.0

No.

Who's idea was it to put that there? Don't they know it could break!?

Oh wait... ....that was me. Wow! Way. To. Go. Memory!

Aaaaaand I'm done. I'm tired of messing up, I'll work on it again later, showering instead.

It worked. I had actually a full night's worth of rest and feeling totally renewed. Who knew that trick putting fabricate softener sheets underneath the covers and pillows would really help. Way better than taking that over-the-counter sleep medication.

I should really eat breakfast now.

I looked at my chair, and she wasn't clinging to it, playing her game with me. It was weird. C'mon, Doc. Call me soon, so I can bring my baby home. She belongs here. The separation anxiety is killing me. I can't imagine how she must be feeling, and she's old and just a kitty.

So this is why Mr. BD tells me not to attach myself to something I might have to eat someday. xd.png

I had no idea valenth's forum community was so small and seemingly inactive. I assumed by the number of valenths I'd seen in people's sigs that they'd have more people on their forums too. Then again, their forums are pretty minimal, so maybe that's part of why.

Yeah, little girl, you just think you're all better. Pop a stitch, and see how it goes, then. That's why you're in an enclosed space.

;_; Brain, why you do this to me? Why you no let me be happy. D:

~~~~~~

I can do this I can do this oh god no i cant what made me think i could

no i can it's not like she's unreasonable, if she didn't have at least a tolerance for me she'd have said so that's how she is why am i so terrified to say hello to people i admire esp. if i can't even figure out why i admire them so much

oh god i'm gonna have a ****ing heart attack over saying ****ing hello

Edited by KageSora

I DID IT!

I FINALLY SAID HELLO!

And the world didn't end!

+10 self-esteem! -1 absolute terror of saying hello to people I admire

Aaaaand there I go, feeling terrible and with the anxiety again.

but it;'s unfounded. I can and will get the *** over it. D<

How odd. I know that before leaving for work had updated it yesterday and now the data is not there on the spreadsheet. At least, I thought that I had entered it. Maybe I am mixing my days up...or somethign. Eh, no matter.

I wish I could find the original picture of that. I remember it happening like, last year, but now I can't find it. ):

I really wish I would stop losing things. ALL THE TIME!!!! DX

Coughing. Again.

Need a fight scene e3e No one to do a fight scene with. Bah.