RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

What was up with yesterday at work?! It continues to baffle me even now after what transpired. At huddle they we were all informed that there had been call-ins would require all areas (including that of the special teams) to help out with calls and backups. With the weather more tolerable than it being in the tripple digits brought out more guests during the afternoon found us being swamped. Excluding those working over in electronics do believe that everyone should have been on the call.

At least I had manage to inform one of the leads on duty about the unfairness present not hearing anyone else responding to the lanes or calls. It was nice of them to give me a small gift basket with my favorite goodies to eat as a thank you. It was not necessary. I'll have to write a thank you card or something to share my gratitude.

It's good to have the day off. Going to loosen up. Do a little cleaning, but rest majority.

Perhaps if my Old Friend allows me to drift off into the dreamworld, my other Old Fridnd will leave me be for a bit.

Oh dear gods, don't let this hurt get any worse...

I seriously wish there was a land that wasn't discovered yet, then I could go there, find it, claim it, and probably never have to deal with all the restrictions of the modern world.

I can't believe there are some people who still haven't grown out of that phase. New Flash: Saying that you like pie it not "random", it's just annoying.

Should I eat lunch? Maybe... There's nothing to eat! D:

Should I do my homework? Nah. I never do it anyways...

What was running through that sick person's mind?! Those movie-goers were only there to have a good time watching the midnight priemer of the new Batman movie. Most of the deaths....children....

sad.gif

My poor state just can't get a break. Fires, yeah, okay. We expect that to happen sometimes. Mountains, trees, prairie, fields that need cleared out. It happens. Sometimes they get away from people. The devastation the last one caused is so horrible, and we lost some of our neighbors, and I hope others can get back something of their lives and keep on going. We're tough around here.

But some jackass with a messed-up mind and a crapload of firearms at his disposal? What?! Been around guns all my life. They have their place. I've eaten my share of game. That's what guns are for. Sometimes people have to go to war to defend home and country. That's what guns are for. Military. Police force on bad guys like that guy last night. NOT to use on the innocent. We don't know enough about him yet to know why or what was going on with him, but to do what he did, you know he's mental, at least.

I know it's not my place to judge, and that in the end, it is God's, but I hope justice comes swift and sure, regardless. Those poor people in Aurora were just going about their lives, trying to get a little relief from a world already in a hell of a lot of hurt and uncertainty about what the next minute will bring, and now some of them will never get to see a brighter future.

It just makes me sad for today, and I know it's all I'm going to hear about at work. How can I be a positive influence for others?

Heart goes out to all those in the Denvers state who suffered the Aurora shooting. *hugs*

WHY CAN'T I DRAW.

STUPID PICTURE WITH THE STUPID PAWS ALL DIFFERENT SIZES but i kinda like that one BUT I HATE THE REST AND STUPID EVERYTHING AND STUPID ME FOR GIVING HER WINGS I CAN'T DRAW

Love this new skin, but I'm not sure if I can ever get use to so much purple. happy.gif'''

Boreeed, waiting for people to wake up ^____^. As for thoughts... I don't want to do my ethics homework and I'm hungray!

I have to write crack like this more often~

I REGRET NOTHING!

Edited by KageSora

What the hell kind of question is that? OBVIOUSLY YES DUH.

What does that have to do with what I'm learning in this class?

/tableflip

It sucks so much because I would do any amount of lectures or reading just to do these classes and get back to college but some of this stuff is ridiculous and then there's my weak points that kill my grade but I need this and it hurts.

Just found out that nana is back in the hospital again having fallen and broken her foot. sad.gif

I like your name...

HOW LONG IS THIS SONG?!?! Oh. WHAT?!?! 54 minutes... T-T

"You don't get enough exercise"

REALLY? Have you worked retail before mom?! If you knew how much physical labor I had today, you would see that I have a good reason for being tired. D:<

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best. Easier said than done. Let's see if I can practice what I preach.