RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

The stress will finally end now that I am allowed to be myself.

It's always so nice when people post the answer to a riddle before they post the actual riddle.

thaaaanks

What the actual censorkip.gif hunger paaaain.

but i need to save money

but I'm hopeless anyway

but im lazy and don't wanna get dressed and go get something

but I'm really ****ing hungry

This is legitimately upsetting fml.

For my mother's sake hope that today receive some good news that it can be fixed within our budget. If not then we'll have to go car hunting.

Far be it from me to judge another's right to name their dragon whatever they want to, but seriously? THAT is the name you chose? Wha...? Dork. dry.gif

WARNING: Whiny post ahead!

This is the first time I've really broken down and cried HARD like this in my whole life. I wish it would just go away.

I also wish I could tell my friend that I am not feeling good at all and it's getting so bad I can hardly breathe without sounding whiny.

It'll go away by itself. Like it always does.

asdklfweghf

akfhawehyhfvsef

auklefhwegufgaweuof

ASTER HOW CAN YOU BE SO CUTE

sdfjlahwertawioehf

HOLY censorkip.gif YOU WILL MAKE ME FANGIRL INTO OBLIVION.

WHO CARES IT WILL BE A GLORIOUS DEATH.

She promised. Why didn't she tell the person who is responsible for my ban? sad.gif

Why did the Wii break?! It can only read one disc, and I know the Xbox is still working so I can play Final Fantasy 13, (I hate Roman numerals so don't criticize me for not using them) but I cannot beat that one character no matter what. Ugh. dry.gif

~Cavey

Had a strong feeling that there was something else wrong with the car than what we had thought. What really depressing me right now is that my mom is deciding to pass on this year mission trip due to the fact not being able to save enough up before than. I've done everything that I could do help out...

sad.gif

What if I can't.

What do I do.

so screwed.

Note to self: practice dropping teddy bears on the right step on a staircase.

Please, don't let this happen. Please, please, please, no. I just don't want this to start a fight. I just want it to get into his head that crap like that doesn't fly with me. For the love of God, please.

It's so cool. I love the details, down to the tiny little claws and horns and the eyes. It's almost as if it's alive, except that it's made of pewter, and not scales and skin. Love it. smile.gif

Why doesn't he just act like himself in all of his videos? He's not like that at all. =/

What are you trying to do? Replace me with her? >_>

That wasn't in the least bit funny. I'm glad I unsubscribed from them.

She doesn't realize I worry a lot when she pulls this kind of stuff. I hope she is ok

Mr. BD, have I told you lately, how awesome you are? I would, but you're out there, and I'm in here, and it's too darn hot outside to chase you around telling you stuff you should already know. smile.gif