RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

...I'm not really hungry, but I really wanna just eat the rest of that cookie cake, even if there's still just over half left and it's huge...

...Guh, it's just so goooooood, I want iiiiiiit. I don't wanna wait to not be full anymore to eat sooooooome.

I hope you're happy. I really hope you are because I've never hated myself as much as I do now. You know what? Yes, I'm a selfish, empathetic, unloving piece of crap that doesn't deserve love. Does that make you happy? I want to be better, I really do, but obviously you don't give a crap. I hope you're happy that you've essentially made me feel like not even leaving my house. Good on you. You freaking win. You made me feel like the terrible person that I am...Wow, I'm glad all my friends care about me so much...I really don't want to draw, but I want to get better...I don't want to exercise, but if I don't I'll get fat. I guess my weight won't ever affect that, though. He won't ever feel about me that way. Why would someone like a lazy, worthless, and selfish person like me? Oh, right. Freaking no one.

You sicken me. -.-

I'm very glad I didn't look at you two as role models.

I'd forgotten how much I liked Shedaisy. Ah... Nastalgia.

The good old days.

Thank you, stupid voting people I appreciate that we can work together to make voting more accessible to people, but you weren't supposed to come until Tuesday. Also, we closed right as you came. Three hours of overtime. Luckily, I get paid for it.

Hope my manager didn't get a call; hope the computer people never finally showed up. That room is inaccessible to us anyway, now, but there's no reason she should have to come in on her off day.

D|

._.

Why is the name Volteer on a female Flamingo Dragon.

Volteer.

Female.

Flamingo Dragon.

Does not compute. *explodes* wacko.gif

Heh, we're all pretty censorkip.gif ed up right now... I just hope the two of us can keep it together long enough to help him...

The only thing I ever really look forward to anymore is sleep.

Why do CB Metallics still hate me? Into another month and still nada, except for the two I caught last month sad.gif Just missed another when I should have had it. Can still ninja click on Blacks, Stripes, Chickens, and CB Springs, but Metallics? Meh.

I want to gift more!!!

Though being realistic do not think that this is the week that I shall catch two more cave born metallics (gold and silver), but shall stay optimistic about it at the least. However, right now my mind is plagued with more heavier things after a conversation with my mom last night.

Auntie you need to have the strength to do what is right for you and the kids, mainly yourself. You always struck me to be a bold person. Do not let this guy drag you down into the mud. You need to divorce him.

Why am I sitting here feeling like the bad guy when I was the one doing the right thing?

I guess that means I'm old, considering that the stuff here is nostalgic to me too. of course, he's only a year or two older than I am.

So freaking HAPPY right now. *squees like the Homestuck fangirl I am* Cosplay~

ARGH! What the censorkip.gif was I going to do!? I hate that I can't remember now! D<

Are you kidding me?! The day that it was posted on the board about cross-training for one hour photo and brought it up to one of the HR's attention that I am interested been informed that there was a sign-up posted now already filled. Even after the fact that I had asked....

dry.gif

I should have asked them if they notify the main person in charge if they got the message that I was interested before posting the sign-up. Why do I feel like this was fixed that I be turned down. Would have appreciated the training and extra hours.

This sucks.

Edited by GokaiPink

Nintendo, you better blow me the heck away. Yesterday was unbearable.