RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I only have one pop left ):...I wish I could eat without my stomach hurting...People probably wonder why I don't just leave. Well, it's because I've made friends and I've become attached to the characters. If I could find people who were more competent, then I probably would leave. Unfortunately, I can't find those people.

I wish I could find a sore that sold these...

HE'S GAY, HE WILL NEVER LIKE YOU BACK.

Does influence purposely make the dragons stay away from the dragons I want them to breed with?!?! Any more and I'm gonna include disappoint in their names. They're screwing my new lineage projects.

Oh, smoooooth. So, just because we happen to like something you despise, we're "monsters", are we? Well, that's rather rude of you.

And yes, I will call your sorry ass out on it. And I will argue my point. You better live up to your "no blocks because that's pathetic" statement, or I will <i>find</i> a way to make it known that you're a hypocritical coward.

I just want a place where I can get critique of my IF forum. :| *Sighs* Only one section too.

Y'know, if the official people could do even half as good a job as the people doing it all illegally were doing, maybe they'd actually get more respect...

...Also if they didn't just completely abandon their entire fanbase because they dropped the ball in the first place and screwed the fans over. That might help, too.

Wow, like, everyone. It's just a Wii remote. =/

censorkip.gif! The one bag I left at the hotel was holding Quinton Flynn's autograph! Dx

I spent hours waiting in line for that and I've had that Lion King VHS ever since I was five! Gaah! It would be easier to get over if it wouldn't have been for the crazy wait line! D<<

Why couldn't we have simply forgotten some of the food instead?

Turn off your mind, relax and float down stream.

It is not dying.

It is not dying.

Work tomorrow. Leetle nervous just because the 2 leaders and 3 age groups thing gets to me. =U

Worried for Sock

Really wishing we had vanilla pudding.

Just thought of how vanilla pudding has a nasty texture.

I don't want vanilla pudding.

It's odd how my thoughts are so choppy and odd but when I talk I sound different

Mikki stop typing

No seriously haha

-.- I'm going to annoy myself to death

HOLY CRAP MY HANDS LOOK COOL WHEN I TYPE

Okay bye

Don't be worried for me. Be worried for the poor aides who will have the job of a leader without the pay of a leader. That's always the one thing that's bothered me about the center that has never changed. At least my other worries were taken care of.

3=

</3 Sorry to hear that Sock D: ;__;

What is that thing in your signature? Dx It's kind of scary.

It's like T-Rex/Pooh with a Sock Puppet and a jetpack,

I can't send it.

I can't send it.

I can't send it.

I'm a coward.

She'll never listen.

Probably won't even read it.

Why bother?

She hasn't changed yet, why would she change now?

He's already a lost cause.

Dammit, I don't know what to do.

How on earth am I making a story out of this?

I mean, we have a 400-year-old-somehow-alive samurai, a spy and his techie friend, some old man and his eleven year old son, and a black hole that has kidnapped some girl, in a setting that is supposed to be as realistic and normal-worldly as possible.

ETA: ...Otherwise, this guy's a good singer o.O

Edited by Aquenee

...Yeah, I's say that qualifies as a "what the censorkip.gif" moment.

I feel like my world has now regain somewhat of its normalcy with most of my family back in my life aside from having only my mother to turn too. As my mom is quite understanding that I need to have family other than her all the time.

Ick, how do people see those things as cute?

They're...gross...

All I want is a little peace and quiet...please... :C