RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Guuuuuh... I shoulda gotten it for PS3 instead, now it's the only one in the series I have on XBox. xd.png

Oh god I am LOVING the banter here. Bahahah! Oh, this is great!

If my headache returns again later or the following morning will definitely need to see the doctor about it.

Ugh, my stomach. What is going on with that? DX

Happy birthday to meee..

I hate cake xd.png

... I love how my mom doesn't have any second thoughts about opening and reading my mail. *cough* sarcasm *cough*

One more year and then hopefully a place where I'm alone. I'm not ready to live with my bf and I want to live by myself before I choose to live with someone else forever.

Tired of bad roommates. Just want a place to myself for a bit. Just because I'm moving out doesn't mean I want to move in with you. Please stop assuming that stuff. D|

I know your house sucks, but it's your responsibility to get out, not mine. I'm not your mother or your caretaker. You're a grown, adult man. You can do it.

Waiting for people to post on the rps. And I wonder what video game I should play right now... Okami, Or Legend Of Zelda Skyward sword? I've already defeated both a couple times.

I did not realize at the time from the misinformed that she was moving to another city and not going overnight. I cannot say that I will miss her after today as she always held this intimidating attitude making it hard to approach her at times. I am also relieved that I am not the only one who thinks she way too high on her horse. I wish her the best, but not going to miss her at work.

Now if another person who is so full of themselves could leave maybe I'll enjoy working more.

Cannot wait for tomorrow after work. After so many years going to have dinner with my gparents. laugh.gif

Argh, the sides are confusing.

We have the people that are trying to save the little girl and capture the dragon..

We have the dragon trying to keep herself from destroying the world, and also getting to know her daughter(who the first people are trying to save?)

We have the people trying to fuse the girl and the dragon... killing the girl, but also keeping the dragon from destroying the world.

And then we have some kid and his dad running around like idiots.

Kinda wish this was the day that I work three hours rather than yesterday for there is still much to do before they arrive. The first thing I do...either going to cry or hug them tightly after so many years being apart.

You know those mornings where you wake up to shrill screaming from your brother and try to sleep again for an hour and a half but he keeps it up the whole time and then you come downstairs to find a half eaten bun sitting in a pile of mustard and ketchup and you ask your brother to clean up his mess and all he does is do a half-assed job by getting a paper towel and throwing it down on the mess and walking away and then you try to sleep on the couch but he goes back to screaming and when you're about to go mad the alarm suddenly goes off and you hear the sounds of people moving around like someone is in the house despite your parents not being home and you start to panic a little and then you check the basement because that's where it sounds like it's actually coming from but moments later you realize it's the garage and you see a repairman pulling out of the driveway and wonder why your parents never bothered to tell you a repair guy was coming today and then you begin to wonder what the repairman was thinking about the shrill screaming he must have heard coming from the house.

I had one of those mornings.

Why? Why would you take up that much space?

I haven't felt this relaxed and refreshed in months....

...Maybe I should make that "Kage v. Spiders" blog.

Two more months until Matsuricon! Now that I have more freetime, I should come up with some stuff to someday sell at a convention. >u<

Years ago when I was younger

I kinda liked a girl I knew

She was mine and we were sweethearts

That was then, but then it's true

I'm in love with a fairytale even though it hurts

'Cause I don't care if I lose my mind I'm already cursed

Every day we started fighting

Every night we fell in love

No one else could make me sadder

But no one else could lift me high above

I don't know what I was doing

When suddenly we fell apart

Nowadays I cannot find her

But when I do we'll get a brand new start

I'm in love with a fairytale even though it hurts

She's a fairytale, yeah even though it hurts

Watch it happen. It will happen again...I want a fresh Dr. Pepper...

Headphones, headphones, headphones, headphones 8D

Coward. You make something like that, knowing full well you're going to piss a bunch of people off by making us decent people who have slightly odd interests out to be monsters on the same level as rapists or parents who molest their kids, and then you disable comments so we can't explain to your stupid face how there is a very real difference between fictional works featuring consenting, legal-aged individuals in non-sexual situations and rape or child molestation.

You are a censorkip.gif ing coward, and a dump censorkip.gif to boot.

Edited by KageSora