RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I keep thinking about the video of the pigeons in the grain silo and one of the pigeons just lunges into the sink pit without any struggle; willingly, and honestly I've never felt such a relate able mood to a creature.

Why can't I stop listening to Five Finger Death Punch? Love the music, but its almost 1:30 am!

Edited by Syiren

The color is... way too gaudy. Ugly. It'd be a miracle if they just overlook it.

Edited by Naraku

Okay, so that came right out of left field. I hope the next one we get is as good as she was. Doubtful, but one can hope.

Me watching The Mortal Instruments (for the 9 millionth time since 2013):

Clary: It's my birthday. I wanna go to a club.

Me: But why, when you could stay in and read?!

Edited by Sesshomaru

It really can't be that hard to make a coffee without burning it, right? I mean you're using a proper machine and I'm paying money for this... it should be drinkable.

I totally forgot what I was originally going to type because I saw the awesome Cloud Strife avatar above me and my inner FF7 fangirl took over in my moment of weakness.

....also as a result I confused the Sesshomaru avatar above that with Sephiroth and questioned if I was in the right thread for just a second. XD

Edited by Syiren

She has a nice voice. But I think it doesn't fit very well with this kind of song. It should have been someone with a deeper voice, and it sounds like she's pressing too hard when it would have been better to take a more relaxed, pretenseless approach. Her sweet tinkling of a voice in this kind of song makes it come off as insincere. This is a sad folk song about loss, don't hold yourself back with stage-play dramatic pretenses, open up that grief and sing your heart out!

Edited by Ripan

Oh yeah! Sleep! I forgot that I needed that, hahaha. *passes out snoring*

...so we would have to carry our Switch around to catch stuffs like in Pokemon Go? How would that work? It doesn't have mobile data connection. Players would also look awkward carrying around their Switch systems. Based on those, I really doubt the rumor is true... I'd be really surprised if it is.

I hope German postal service is just being slow... or at least the letter ended up with someone else who really needed it. But do I just send a new one now?

Five Finger death Punch just dropped theor album on youtube. 12 brand new songs. My mind is blown. 🎵🎶😍🎶🎵

I hate being ignored. 😒

At least I'm starting to see the end of it now. Just drawings and English translations left, not that I understand how were supposed to fit that with the rest of it.

When people would say they got nam flashbacks I'd always shake my head and roll my eyes.

.....I get it now. =_=;

Y'know, if you don't want to talk to me, just grow a pair and say it, instead of childishly ignoring me every time I try to talk to you or disappearing offline as soon as I come on.

Edited by SheridanCharon

Seoul was awesome! Dear my friend, I will never forget this time. 

The early summer truly divides opinions - there are people wearing T-shirts, some have hoodies and some are wearing entire coats.

I really wish I knew how to go about asking people how to do this... I don’t even know what to say... Idk maybe one day I’ll figure it out on my own.

Probably I don't go to catch CB eggs for multiful reasons.

When I become active in DC again, I would do it again.

Okay, so I start that on Monday? Is that considered a promotion? Hopefully I can do it, the worst part isnt dealing with ppl tho.