RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

There's encoding problem on my graduation project. I found its solution but I have to modify setting that I don't want to touch...

I really, really want to buy this 188 heavy duty sewing machine so I can finish my Altaïr cosplay before the renfair two weeks from now. But then next month I'll have only a €20 buffer for uinplanned expenses. Plus with the current weather it's probably going to be too hot to wear my cosplay. I need self control.

Feels like it wasn't well thought out enough.

Honestly at the end there's only so much details that can be put in one little square/rectangle. Cut down on nitpicking and focus on the bigger picture.

Edited by Naraku

Is this character an atheist, an agnostic, or something else? Is there an accurate label for her beliefs or not?

It's the ultimate solution to most of problems... I'm appalled how rude they were.

Edited by Naraku

I don't see myself can pass the exam at first try. But I keep do study If I can't understand well.

And I know there's an exam that easier than I study ATM.

Now, I feel both willing to draw and unwilling to draw.

I wish there were more hours in the day.

I wish there were more hours in the night ...

I'm so tired. I want to sleep, but I hate taking naps unless I'm sick. 

Even if I'm in Korea, sometimes I feel like I'm in other country these days. I'll not be in Korea in next week anyway.

Edited by sh20000sh

Well, that was a misclick, but the code is interesting at least. I may just keep it.

TBH, I'm not really willing to draw level up entry arts. Instead of I'd like to make my character's ref sheets....

Anyway, I should do that.

Raising number of my original specise related characters, I thinking about sell or trade some of my old personal characters and keep a few of them.

Spoiler
  • Sona's
  • Personal
  • Semi-personal(Bound on my ARPG critters)
  • Non-ARPG species
  • ARPG species

Edited by Kyath The Dream Worker

As it is impossible to satisfy everyone, the fairest option we can provide is satisfying absolutely nobody.

*flips table* I'm done trying to figure this out. I got enough real life issues to worry about rather than stress over this rubix cube of mental annoyance. hopefully others have better luck with the puzzle. easier to figure out 2/3rds of the way MY LEFT FOOT! *grumbles*

Clearly, we need more tables today.

(sorry, brain fart XD)

Oh I see now. They choose the most pretentious people who will always disagree with everyone else. It all makes sense.