RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

Too tired. Can't function. =_=;

OMG! KH3....that trailer.....just.....*faints* x_x;

I wish I could travel several thousand miles in an instant just to hug someone ...

Oh well...

What does this mean for Star Fox? are we not getting a proper sequel for another decade then? I can tell the Arwing is based on the Assault model (I created a replica of it a while ago), but boy it sure looks chunky as hell. Sigh.

Edited by Naraku

My mind is mush after the hype made it essplode.

^I wanted Sora. 😒

So tired, need to go to bed b4 pass out.

Next time I guess. :( Or maybe as a DLC.

~

Don't tell me what to do with my steaks. Take your trivial opinion elsewhere. 

Edited by Naraku

Queen concert + quality time with GF = score! :lol:

Better go scroll-hidey for the time being ...

Disclaimer

It may agressive

Spoiler

(About other site)

Stop whining about you're blocked by some strangers. Especially you've shown such gross behavior.

They blocked you because you're deserved it. (I guess.. They do not want argue with you or You're thier eyesore.)

So I blocked you for avoid stressful situations 

Do not ask me about my language. That's very annoying. To be honest, sometimes I want to tear off people who asked me about my country, my native language.

So, I'll ignore or bite you if you ask it.

I'm too lazy to do study

Edited by Kyath The Dream Worker

I'm doing really well at getting nothing done today. ;) 

I love it when ppl assume you're stupid because you post an opinion and try to sound smart only to prove that they're both ignorant and hypocrits. 😂

Honey, Guardians of Nature can't be traded, why are you asking for one? 

writing technical documentation is brainkilling ...

Why am I still awake? What is life's meaning? Why am I against sleep? What is the secret behind death?

If it doesn't end with the studio burning to the ground I'll feel like they skipped out on a great opportunity. May be bit trope-y perhaps, but thematically it fits like tailored glove.

At least the achievements seem to suggest that there's an escape ending. Of course, it could actually be an unexpected subversion, but from what I've seen from the developers thus far I don't think that is quite their style.

Of course we never know how things will turns out. But I don't think you would be around me even after I take over control of the company anyway.

Boy its nice to not only be welcomed into a friendly new group, but becomes a valued member as well. Such a great feeling! 😁