RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I hope I can get this task over soon. Also I need sleep.

Every time I think of the word "cute charm" I'm reminded of a very specific clothes aisle in a store that's no longer operating.

I wish I hadn't eaten this many onions *urp*

Would using lerp work for this? Probably also have to animate it accordingly. Probably need multiple triggers too... Then again, I don't have much time left to work on the project. I have other plans with it. Gotta keep it simple then.

Ugh, sometimes I really just wanna smack my own stupid self upside the head. When will I ever learn?

finally a break!!!!! i feel like such an adult because i'm excited to clean my work space/room

I still enjoy the books but they aren't perfect and some parts definitely haven't aged well. The fanboyism surrounding his works are a bit worrying as well, and I find it very discomfiting to see these people trying to speak for a long-dead author like they know exactly how he'd have felt about these things.

Like, I mean, speculation with basis in facts is fine, but don't act like a spirit medium possessed, and remember that he was a mortal man. It's okay that your favorite thing is not perfect. 

Edited by Ripan

Sending payment via Paypal is very easy then I expected.

But that would be difficult sending money to my bank account :(

I'm really done with being stuck in this cycle. Tolerate awful classes and work late for 5 days straight, do nothing but work on Saturday, spend time with my SO on Sunday night. Repeat. I've been doing this for months...

8 hours ago, Cottoncat said:

Can your muscles get sore because of a lot of coughing? Because I think they can. :wacko:

Actually they can, because your muscles tense up when you cough and if it happens a lot its like any physical task, it'll tire them out and if it goes on long enough they get sore from being overworked. 

~*~

Why didn't you answer the phone? It'd be a LOT easier if there was a way to text you. It'd be nice to see the movie sometime soon before someone spoils it for me. :dry:

Edited by Syiren
Typos suck. Lol

Eeeeee! Tuesday cant get here soon enough!

ETA: when you wait to buy a game because its too pricy then find a deal that saves you over $65. HAH! Good things DO come to those who wait. :D and It comes with free shipping with home delivery. I iz a happy girl.

Edited by Syiren

-18 points because of APA formatting... I'm so disappointed...

At least I will still get an A for this class, I guess.

Noooohoho, why? Why my memory card gotta be broken.  Now I gotta buy another one. 😢

Maybe I can save it...I just need some good, strong tape. 🤔

On Mon Apr 30 2018 at 10:45 PM, Naraku said:

-18 points because of APA formatting... I'm so disappointed...

At least I will still get an A for this class, I guess.

Because you did it when you should not have, or you didn't when you should have? 😮

When did the emojis change?

10 minutes ago, Lagie said:

I think it was changed with forum software update. Old ones are still remaining :)

20 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Because you did it when you should not have, or you didn't when you should have? 😮

I was told I formatted it wrong. Which is not very surprising because I was more used with the MLA format. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And yep, old emojis are just way down in the list. They can show up in the most top of the list when you use it, under "Recently Used"

~

All that's left is to finish up the projects, then I'll be done for the semester :) 

4 hours ago, Lagie said:

Oh good, I thought it was my phone trying to get me to use them more often.  I kinda miss the old ones tho. 

I would have liked it to be shorter and not so compact, but all of it is vital info and it's worded in a very good way as well...

_

The only alto G they've got is a double chamber and they're so darn expensive, and I'm not very good at handling those yet.

Edited by Ripan

I adore your works. But I cannot dare approach to you.

You may think I'm a slight thing and look down me. Or just your potential customer?

Also, I'm afraid of you too. That's ironic TBH....

(I'm not seeking praise and soothing answers here. I just wanted to do vent this.)

Edited by Kyath The Dream Worker