RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

I think a huge twist for the last chapter would be if it turns out that Drew somehow was innocent the whole time. He was a manipulative jerk, that's for sure, but boy, if it turns out that he's even fractionally less of a monster than what the fanbase perceive him as, lids will be flipped.

Damned flu can drop dead. Hate it almost as much as ear infections.

So, they can be hatched with gaining less than 500 views huh? By the way, why they had been unchecked?

I wonder what kind of offers I would get on those.

Freaking cavities /tableflip

Edited by Naraku

thoughts running - need to - around like a pile - focus - of confused ants

*rewind same old thoughts*

*repeat endlessly*

Why are we smelling the eggs...?

--------------

Flood control is a thing again???

--------------

All these years later and I'm still salty about the firework badge. I was around during the time period

but never received it. I have every single other badge iirc, and it bugs the ever-living heck out of me.

Edited by OMGitsKairi

I forgot the legs....... I forgot them... Dang it.

Clearly I need to practice more with shippy arts.

Edited by Naraku

If I move my main flatform to Instagram, Then DA is would be for save my drawings, original species and ARPG purpose.

Edited by Kyath The Dream Worker

while fighing for my civil rights, I appear to have collected too much sun ... gotta lay down ...

Miscounted my eggs. Bred a silver, and a silver egg was finally produced(on like 9th try so far). It got auto abandoned. 

It is matryoshka of exception. But only thing I can detect is most inside one. It took 12 hours to remove all of them.

Great performance optimization - simply don't run! :D

I hate being stuck with this despicable, spoiled brat in this house alone all day. Their presence alone is enough to exhaust me. Why, life?

Please stop staring at me. Mind your own business, a complete stranger.

Edited by Naraku

I'm so glad I'm feeling better. I don't know what caused it, but whatever I ate the night before I shall avoid like the plague just in case. Missing work is unacceptable and I only didn't try because there was no way in hell I could work around food with how I felt. 

Dang, some really good codes in the cave right now. :)

I saw someone doing some Brute-Force on my computer. Looks like that alternative RDP port was too easy to figure out.

Seriously, what gives? There's nothing wrong with my Golden egg. Why was it rejected by FIVE DIFFERENT TRADES?! :(