RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

What do you mean, those are windmills? Looks (and sure feels!) like giants to me!

Be careful around those frisky vampire boys, hon. They can get a little... mouthy.

Why does my shoulder hurt so much? 

Up-and-leavers, aka rage quitters. I know five-year-olds with more maturity.

Thanks for your remark, dear colleague, it just has absolutely NOTHING to do with what I asked. :dry:

"Kiss me, I'm half Celtic!" doesn't quite have the same ring to it, but eh.

My eternal problem is how much I can allow myself to speculate on this. I hate it when ideas are not sufficiently grounded in the factual material, but I'm working on a pretty tight limit on how much I can write, and it needs to be simple and attention grabbing. Besides, if I natter on too much about the uncertainties it might damage the overall impression of how much we actually know, and the people didn't come here for a lecture on archaeological theory - they just want to hear some things about the history of this island.

And also those datings are a complete nightmare...

But I haaaate it when speculation doesn't provide any sourcing on how they came to this conclusion and if those sources are credible enough. >_<

If you see me tomorrow or on Beltane, I'll be wearing this, plus penannular brooch, tartan trousers, and all other accompaniments.

Sláinte.

Edited by Sesshomaru

You know, its times like this that I dont mind being proven wrong. I didnt think much of it before now I'm glad I got it on Blu-ray. Dang you Disney and Pixar, STOP HITTING ME IN THE FEELS!! A girl can only take so much, I'll run out of tears at this rate.

TT~TT 

And to anyone reading this....go see Coco if you haven't already.

Saw it in the cinema - yup, pretty good one!

I JUST FOUND AN 1899 ILLUSTRATED COPY OF THE TEMPEST IN A DUSTY OLD BOX IN MY HOUSE. IT'S IN GOOD CONDITION. WHAT IT WAS DOING UNPROTECTED IN THAT BOX, I'LL NEVER KNOW. I DIDN'T PUT IT THERE.

The luck of the ****ing Irish, man.

I don't know what to say to them. I'm too starstruck.

400 more dungeons to go...

Edited by Naraku

Stupid headaches, coming at the worst time. I had other plans for last night, I didn't want to go to bed at 8pm, yeah I recovered some lost sleep, but I didnt need the nuasea on top of it. And dang it, the rain we need, but not the severe weather threat

And dang it my thoughts are all over the place this morning. I need to go back to bed...:dry:

I'm usually willing to haggle, but this ... I feel insulted now. I don't even know how to respond to that. Gotta have lunch and more tea first.

Tfw something expires two days ahead of time and you notice late enough to have beaten yourself up about being a consistently disappointing and broken member of society who can’t get a thing right.

rip me

Have to bribe him with a treat, otherwise he ain't moving a single centimeter.

WHY IS FRIDGE BROKEN.  I just bought it a month ago.  Whyyyyyyyyy.

3 hours ago, RWyvern said:

Tfw something expires two days ahead of time and you notice late enough to have beaten yourself up about being a consistently disappointing and broken member of society who can’t get a thing right.

rip me

*hugs* its okay. You're an awesome person who made a simple mistake. It happens to all of us.