RheaZen

Current Thought Thread

First its cold, then hot, then stormy, now getting cold again. Weather....MAKE UP YOUR FRICKING MIND!!! :angry:

I swear people love to test my patience sometimes. You're so lucky I was on the clock lady. Your snooty rude attitude wouldnt have liked me otherwise.

THIS is how you do good business. You made it right and I will be more than happy to buy from you again. Mistakes happen, but it proves how much better a company is when they work with you to fix a problem. :)

What are the children doing in this college campus every day?

They're rare, aren't they? :dry:

Edited by Naraku

Worth it. ^_^

Eating Ben & Jerry's to Sesshomaru's face. Must be the weekend. How many times can I watch this episode before it gets old? An infinite number, apparently.

Ok, so new release, community day and work. Triple Threat WHY?!?! Dx

No no no no no. The 90s were clearly no more than five years ago, so 90s music is not old.

^ I concur wholeheartedly.

Xfinity put The Hobbit: BOFA in the free section again, so I was obligated to watch it for the 9 millionth time. Every time I think I'm ready for Gandalf talking about Thranduil's wife, or anything to do with Thorin, I'm clearly not. Ever. Bye.

90's music will never be old and even 80's music is still fairly young. You will not convince me otherwise.

It amazes me how much power music has over me.

Me, while hardcore screencapping, having timed a capture just right: "Nailed it!... That's what he said."

Can I have a normal night at work for once?

I want to have a break on drawing for a while Because I'm feel abandoned and exhausted. And what about the exam?

But also I need and want to keep draw.

Need - Rolls x 3 for other player

Want - Sakura and cat, Kirby characters as anthros, Fursona's alternative form ref sheet, OC ref sheet, Roll for my characters

Edited by Kyath The Dream Worker

I need to do the dishes and clean the kitchen and livingroom (and re-arrange the furniture in the livingroom). But I miss the sun and have no energy for it atm.