Skypool

Shadow Children

((if I remember correctly, I am near the white fir breathing thing. kinda waiting for akiraa to post though but I will just take anybody right now.

(I got two new chars. One is a shadow child that isn't with father and doesn't know anything about him and still remembers her parents, the other is another shadow child only she is with father but is sympathetic and doesn't like to kill. Also Kila is with my new char Nalisha and skys char Colton. Akira is running away from the battle as the tiger distracts the dragon, and Aida my other new char is in the hospital listening to her radio for accidents and kinda awaiting interaction.)

Edited by akiraa

Alex scoped around and came across a strange looking hospital. Using her very good ears, she listened in and heard many voices as well as a radio. deciding on that one, she went inside and found the room it was coming from.

"Hello."

Aida jumped to see a dragon head peep in. She had to suppress a whimper quite sure it was a shadow hunter and hoped her will wasn't strong enough to be able to see through her invisibility. She quickly switched off her radio and started inching away from the dragon.

(Oh yeah since sky hasn't put them up here are there forms (but yes I was accepted)

-Shadow Child Form-

Username: akriaa

Character's Name: Nalisha

Appearance: Nalisha One eye is the color of the picture the other is pure white other than the pupil

Personality: Rp'd

Abilities: Physical: Fire manipulation (Isn't very good with it yet cause she never uses it accept by accident) Mental: Memory Share/change. She can share her memories with anyone. She can also change other peoples (not hers) memories. Hardly uses this and it always feels odd when someone reviews that memory.

Weapons: None

Other: Unlike the other Shadow children Nalisha was never found by father. She has memories of her family, and is scared and lonely. She lives on the fringes of human Society, staying in the shadows, and only finding the occasional stray animal as a friend. She has no clue what she is, and only ever uses her fire powers on accident when she is scared. She can control but hardly ever uses her mental ability.

-Shadow Child Form-

Username: akiraa

Character's Name: Aida (Pronounced Ai-ee-Dah) (Sorry stuck on this name from my schools musical I'm performing in xd.png)

Appearance: Girl of course. her odd colored eye is a crimson red.

Personality: rp'd

Abilities: Mental: Invisibility (She can make people THINK she's invisible by tapping into there minds. This can work in large areas.) Physical:

Angel Song (She can calm people on the verge of death and make them die faster, but with no pain.)

Weapons: She carries a dagger for just in case, Rarely uses it.

Other: Unlike all her siblings, Aida doesn't like to kill. She does know father, and she gets souls for him, but this is done by gently killing people on the verge of death already from accidents or in the hospital and then taking there souls. She feels bad for the families, but knows she has to get some souls or fear the wrath of Father. She also carries a radio with her set on the news channel to hear any major accidents or natural disasters that have killed, or critically injured people. When this does happen is when she usually gets the most souls. )

She smiled and turned back into her human form. She held out her hand and said "Hello. I'm Alex. You're a shadow child. How many have you killed? 100? 500?"" She ticked off the numbers and raised an eyebrow.

Edited by BloodyKisses123

(wait, is Alex a shadow hunter or shadow child! Your confusing me! If she's a shadow hunter I don't think she'd be that nice off the bat! Aida IS a shadow child on not the one that doesn't know father.)

((Yes, I'm sorry but I'll be quitting due to real life problems. Sorry for the inconvenience people, I would've loved to stay if the situation was right, though. Thanks all. ^ ^

((alright, anyone hunter or child want to interact with my character?))

(wait, is Alex a shadow hunter or shadow child! Your confusing me! If she's a shadow hunter I don't think she'd be that nice off the bat! Aida IS a shadow child on not the one that doesn't know father.)

(sorry didn't know she was a shadow child. Alex is a hunter. *sheepish.* sorry! Fixing!)

Aida backed up more an whimpered and said "n...none that weren't already dead or half dead..." She was scared. Her abilities weren't nothing in a fight, and she could hardly use her dagger. She was shaking as she backed up. She didn't want to die.

Aida backed up more an whimpered and said "n...none that weren't already dead or half dead..." She was scared. Her abilities weren't nothing in a fight, and she could hardly use her dagger. She was shaking as she backed up. She didn't want to die.

"Oh stop playing the scared defenseless act. You're a shadow child. You kill for fun." She drew her hand back and crossed her arms.

Aida shook her head and said "I...I'm not... if you wanna see my abilities as proof... here..." She slowly went to the intensive care. Once in she waited for the girl then started singing her angel song. Two of the intensive care patients who's health had decreased enough to near death soon passed away with a 'Beeeeeeeeeepppppppp' The others just seemed calm and happy. Aida pulled out two bottles and her shadow collected the souls, slipping them in the bottles. She then said "i... I can't kill myself... not if they aren't already almost dead... F...Father doesn't know this... My... my other... you can see if you let down your walls... you'll also see... why I can get in here with no trouble... T...to show you... I'm harmless as well... h..here..." She pulled out her dagger and tossed it on the ground in front of the girl. She backed up and said "That's the only... weapon... I have.... I can't even use it well..." She slid down the wall and started crying "Pl..ple...please... do..don't ki..kill me! I do..don't w..wa..wanna d..d...di...die!"

((she's atop a roof in the human world with the dead body and soul of a hunter she killed))

((kk))

Blade was a little disappointed that he did not get action but he was still a hunter. he had a thought that he might be able to wonder the city a bit, get some food, a drink, and maybe kill a child or two. He actually could climb a building, moving a brick or two but he did. he climbed up a building near him and got to the flat top roof. he saw a shadow((a person but could not be clear)) in the distance. he jumped a few and realized it was a child." This is not my best day." he easily jumped towards it and landed about two roof tops away."you there, nobody should be be on top of a roof top with shiny bottles.hahaha. either way I should have to kill you now. easy or hard?" he asked her.

Alex stared at the girl. And stared. "You... what? Listen, I'm sorry, I'm not gonna kill you...."

What was she saying?! She is a shadow child! Alex shook her head to clear it and smiled at the girl again.

"Hey, you don't have to worry, I wont hurt you. Your ability isn't that bad actually.... I promise. Here, I'll put my walls down, and put down my stake and scythe..." She did so and then held up her hands in a calming fashion.

Cielo had been considering returning to father with her first hunter when a second leapt up and began shouting at her. His words weren't exactly the most coherent, but she picked up the message with the last three; "easy or hard". He meant to kill her, so if it was a fight he wanted, it was a fight he'd get. Turning to look directly at him, Cielo brought up her M2 and began hosing him with .50 caliber machine gun fire. Most of these hunters really weren't the brightest bulbs it seemed she reflected.

Aida tried to stop crying. Her invisibility was still up so as soon as the girl put down her walls then Aida seemed to vanish into thin air. Nothing but a wall where she was. The only thing that showed she was still there was some sobbing. The hunter had scared her, bad. She though she was going to die. She was just so scared. It slowly slowed down though, the sobbing. Till it was silent. Aida was curled up in a ball on the ground and whispered "You can put them back up now... I.. don't want to drop it... It'll scare the patients more... that wouldn't be good..."

"You are defiantly not the brightest child."Blade easily dodged the bullets but a few entered his arm, getting out an easy threat meant to provoke the enemy."You must have better stuff then that." as he punched down on the roof, breaking it and letting him fall in. he landed on his feet and saw that he had a hole in near the front of the left calf. he had some difficulty but punched through the next wall, only to jump to the next building and climbing to the roof to have only an alley away from the child, an easy jump but he would have to wait for him to have more adrenaline to power his legs.

((pmg you kinda lost me there, and how did you punch through the roof? Also, you aren't going to keep an arm that's been hit by more than one round from her gun. It's a .50 caliber raufoss round))

Aida tried to stop crying. Her invisibility was still up so as soon as the girl put down her walls then Aida seemed to vanish into thin air. Nothing but a wall where she was. The only thing that showed she was still there was some sobbing. The hunter had scared her, bad. She though she was going to die. She was just so scared. It slowly slowed down though, the sobbing. Till it was silent. Aida was curled up in a ball on the ground and whispered "You can put them back up now... I.. don't want to drop it... It'll scare the patients more... that wouldn't be good..."

"Okay. Relax. I promise you're safe." She put her walls back up and wore an expression of shock and pity.

(Writers block. xP)

Aida nodded and sat up a bit. She then said "I... don't want to take there souls... they'd die anyways, but then there families have no bodies to grieve over... but... I have to... or Father will punish me.." Aida shook and said "I... really wish I didn't have to.. but Father is all are kind has... everyone else shuns and hates us. Unlike me most harden towards humans and become cruel for it... you can't really blame them, can you? How would you feel if you were shunned by everyone, hated, called a monster... it doesn't feel good... not at all..."

Alex grimaced. "I know that feeling more than you think. But don't worry, as long as you don't kill for fun or aren't forced int it, I can try and help you. Will you let me?" She held her hand out to the girl once more and grinned.